Spotify is an audio streaming provider founded in 2006. It is one of the popular streaming services with 365 million active users monthly and 165 million paid subscribers. It has a collection of over 70 million songs. Spotify is available worldwide, and it supports devices like Android TV. Spotify is a hub to listen to songs anywhere and anytime. And it upholds the promise by delivering it. You can be one of the users who may benefit by using Spotify’s service. You can do it by subscribing to Spotify. Their plan starts at $4.99/month.
How to stream Spotify on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Choose the Google Play Store from the Home Screen.
3. Select the Search icon.
4. In the search Bar, type Spotify and search for it.
5. Choose the Spotify app from the search result.
6. Select the Install tab to install the application on your TV.
Related: How to Watch Apple TV Plus on Android TV
How to Use Spotify on Android TV
1. Connect your Android TV and mobile to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Spotify application.
3. Log in to your Spotify account.
4. Now, open Spotify on your mobile.
5. Play a song you want.
6. Tap on the available devices option at the bottom of your screen.
7. A list of the available devices will display on your screen.
8. Select your Android TV.
9. Selected music will play on your Android TV.
How to Chromecast Spotify on Android TV
1. Connect your Chromecast device to your TV.
2. Also, connect your mobile and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Open the Spotify app on your mobile.
4. Play a song you want.
5. Tap on the available device option at the bottom of your screen.
6. A list of the available device will display on your screen.
7. Select your Chromecast device.
8. Selected music will play on your Android TV.
Listen to songs and put your mind at ease. It is scientifically proven that you can reduce stress by listening to music. And Spotify is the application that is best suited. It has millions of your favorite songs and popular songs available to grab. You can listen to your favorite songs on Android TV by following the procedure above.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch HGTV on Amazon Firestick
- 7 Cool Gadgets for Coders of Different Programming Languages
- How to Watch Funimation on Google TV
- How to Stream Crunchyroll on Google TV
- How To Use Technology Advancements To Improve Your Business
- How to Chromecast PDF Files Using Smartphone & PC
- How to Connect AirPods to Your Mac
- The Best Websites To Keep You Entertained This Festive Season
- How to Unlock Your Apple Watch Immediately
- How to Turn on Your Apple Watch