- The TSN app is available for Samsung Smart TVs from 2017 and above models.
- Install the App: Go to Apps → Type TSN on the Search icon → Select the app → Hit Install → Activate → Finish the process.
TSN is a Canadian streaming channel that allows you to watch popular live sports events like the NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB, and many more. If you own a Samsung TV model launched after 2017, you can directly install the TSN app without any hassle.
Apart from the live sports events, you can also stream on-demand content, breaking news, highlights, live scores, documentaries, and more by downloading the TSN app on your TV. Since it is a subscription-based service, you need a TSN or TSN Plus subscription to access the premium library on your TV. In this article, you will learn how to sign up, install, and activate the TSN app on Samsung Smart TV.
How to Sign Up for TSN
If you are an existing TSN user, you can skip the signup process and move to the installation guide. If you are a new user, visit the official TSN website and click the Subscribe button near TSN or TSN+. Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the payment to create a TSN account. The monthly plan of TSN starts from $19.99 per month.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
Apart from the standalone subscription, you can stream the TSN content with the TV Provider account. Most TV Providers are compatible with the TSN channel. Some of the popular TV Providers are Bell, Bell Aliant, Bell MTS, Cogeco, and many more.
How to Install TSN on Samsung TV
Before jumping into the steps, ensure to connect your Samsung TV to the WIFI.
1. Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and press the home button on your Smart remote.
2. Select Apps from the home screen and click the Search icon on the top.
3. Enter TSN using the on-screen keyboard and search for the app.
4. Select the app from the search results and click the Install button to get the app on your Samsung TV.
How to Activate TSN on Samsung TV
Since TSN is the largest streaming service, you need to activate the app on your TV to stream its content.
1. Launch the TSN app on your TV and click the Sign In option to get an activation code.
2. Now, open a web browser on a PC or smartphone and visit TSN’s activation website [http://www.tsn.ca/activate].
If you are a TSN+ Subscriber
3. Enter the login details on the field and hit the Continue button.
4. Now, enter the code you received on the TV and complete the activation process.
If you are a TV Provider User
3. Click on the I’m a TV Subscriber option on the website.
4. Select your TV Provider from the list of TV providers.
5. Now, enter the TV Provider login details and click the Continue button.
6. Finally, enter the activation code and click the Continue button to complete the activation process.
7. Now, restart the TSN app on your TV to stream its content.
How to Watch TSN on Samsung TV Using SmartThings App
If you are facing with storage issues on your Samsung TV, you can use the SmartThings app to share the content from your smartphone to the TV. Before getting into the process, ensure to download the SmartThings app from the Play Store and App Store on your device. Once you have downloaded the SmartThings app, ensure to pair your TV and smartphone. Now, select the Smart View option on the SmartThings app and select your TV from the popup. Finally, play the TSN content on your smartphone to stream it on your Samsung Smart TVs.
Note: Since the technology works using the WIFI connection, make sure to connect your TV and smartphone to the same WIFI connection.
How to Watch TSN on Older Samsung TV Models
Since you cannot install the TSN app on Samsung TV models launched before 2017, you can opt for a streaming device to watch the TSN content on your Samsung Smart TVs. The latest and popular streaming devices are compatible with the TSN app. By connecting the streaming devices to the HDMI port on your Samsung TV, you can watch the TSN content easily. The popular streaming services compatible with the TSN app are listed below.
- Apple TV
- TiVo 4K
- Chromecast with Google TV
How to Fix TSN Not Working on Samsung TV
Sometimes, the TSN app might stop working or not load on your TV. This phenomenon happens due to factors like slow internet connection, outdated or corrupted apps, subscription expiry, and many more. If you face the TSN not working issue on your Samsung TVs, then try out the steps below to fix it.
|TSN app buffering
|◘Check your internet connection
◘Restart your WiFi router
◘Relaunch the TSN app
◘Uninstall the app on Samsung TV and reinstall it
|◘Force close the TSN app
◘Reset Samsung TV
◘Update Samsung TV
|◘Clear cache files on Samsung TV
◘Restart your Samsung TV and app
◘Update the Samsung TV and app
◘ Check the active subscription
|Content not loading
|◘Check whether your subscription is active
◘Restart the TSN app
◘Reboot your Samsung TV
Yes, you can install the TSN app on your Samsung Smart TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.