Vudu is an on-demand streaming service that doesn’t require a subscription. With this service, you can buy or rent movies and TV shows that you to watch. It streams the contents in 4K quality. Vudu supports devices like Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, iOS, PlayStation 3 & 4, Smart TVs, Roku, Nvidia Shield, and Xbox One. Here you can download the movies and TV shows for offline Streaming. Since Vudu is available on Samsung Smart TV for free, it is very easy to install it. Let’s learn how to install and watch Vudu on Samsung Smart TV.
The following are some of the movies and TV shows available on Vudu.
- Trolls World Tour
- Mr. Mom TV series
- Bad Boys for Life
- Blumhouse’s Fantasy Island
- All Dogs Go to Heaven
Steps to Install and Watch Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
1) Turn on your Samsung TV and press the Smart Hub button on your remote.
2) On the home screen, select APPS.
3) Click on the Magnifying glass icon to search for Vudu.
4) In the search bar, type Vudu and click on Done.
5) Select the Vudu app and click on Download.
6) Once the download is over, click on Open.
7) Login with your Vudu account and then buy or purchase the title that you want to stream.
Other supported devices
Apart from Samsung Smart TV, here are the installation guides for Vudu on other platforms:
If your Samsung Smart TV doesn’t supports Vudu, connect any one of the streaming devices to your TV and get the access to watch Vudu contents on the TV.
Vudu does not have any subscription plan, but it has two options: free content and pay per view. The free titles can be streamed with advertisements and the PPV titles need to be rented or purchased. Here we have given clear information to install Vudu on Samsung TV. If you have any queries, ask us in the comments section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Make Your Job Easier With These Awesome Tools For Your PC
- What You Should Know About Payment Solutions for Global Businesses
- How to Watch HBO Max on Roku Streaming Device
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Snapchat [Android & iPhone]
- Reasons Why Online Business Owners Needs a Lawyer
- Tips To Help You Out With Online Trading: Getting Started
- How to Find WiFi Password on Android Mobiles & Tablets
- Top 3 Essential Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Blog
- Looking For A Cremation Urn? Here’s How To Choose One
- How do you know if a new website is trustworthy?