Streaming services are very popular in this generation. If you want to try one of the best streaming services, you can go for YouTube TV. YouTube TV is a streaming service platform launched in 2017 as a subsidiary of Google Inc. As of 2021, YouTube TV has over 3 million subscribers. It has an unlimited cloud DVR storage feature that you can use to record your favorite movie or TV shows. You can watch the recorded content offline at any time. New users will get a 7-day trial period while opting for the service. YouTube TV is supported in devices like Firestick, Android TV, Roku, Android, and iOS. This article explains the procedure to install and stream YouTube TV on Android TV in brief.
How to Install YouTube TV on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect it to an internet connection.
2. Open the Google Play Store from the home screen.
3. Select the Search icon and search for YouTube TV.
3. Choose the YouTube TV app from the search result.
4. Tap on the Install tab.
5. After installation, open the application and note down the Activation Code.
6. Then, go to tv.youtube.com/start with the help of a browser on your PC or smartphone.
7. Enter your activation code and click on Next.
8. Sign in with the Google Account associated with YouTube TV.
9. Upon successful activation, the YouTube TV app will load automatically to display the contents
10. Select the channel that you want to watch.
Related: How to Listen to Spotify on Android TV
Apart from installing the YouTube TV app on your Android TV, you could also cast the channels from your smartphone.
1. Install YouTube TV from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Open the application and log in to your account.
3. Select the channel you want and then play it on your device.
4. Select the Cast icon at the upper right corner.
5. Choose your Android TV from the list of nearby devices.
6. Upon successful connection, the selected channel will play on your TV screen.
Related: How to Watch YouTube TV on Firestick
With the YouTube TV subscription, users will have access to 85+ top channels with unlimited cloud DVR storage support. Subscribe to YouTube TV and watch all the channels from different categories like entertainment, cooking, sports, news, and more. Comment below the queries related to this guide.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Lensa AI App: How to Generate AI Selfies
- How to Cast Powerpoint to Chromecast
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Nvidia Shield
- RARBG Addon on Stremio – Complete Installation Guide
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Avoid Identity Theft
- How to Download Popcorn Time for Android Box
- How to Install LiveStreamsPro Kodi Addon
- How to Download Kodi on Sony Smart TV
- How to Download IPTV on TCL Smart TV