Nowadays, the ability to connect with people from different parts of the world has become a lot easier with the emerge of communication apps. Among them, Snapchat is one of the popular applications which you can use to send images, audio, videos, text, and drawings with your friends. The main disadvantage with Snapchat or any other communication app is that you may find unwanted messages from someone or you may not happy with a particular person viewing your posts. That’s where you need to block that person. Fortunately, blocking a person on Snapchat is very simple.
Related: How to block someone on WhatsApp?
How to Block Someone on Snapchat?
Step 1: Open the Snapchat app and ensure that you’re logged in to your account.
Step 2: Swipe the screen from right to access your friends list.
Step 3: Find the person who you need to block. You can also use the search bar to find them.
Step 4: Long press the name and tap the More menu.
Step 5: Tap Block.
Step 6: Again, tap Block to confirm the process.
To find the blocked persons
- Click the profile icon on the top left corner.
- Click the gear-shaped settings icon on the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Blocked.
- The blocked person’s list will appear on the app. You can unblock them by simply pressing the ✖️ mark.
Related: How to Poke Someone on Facebook?
How to Remove a Friend on Snapchat?
Instead of blocking the person, you can remove them from your Friends list to prevent them from viewing your private stories. But, they can view the contents that you have set to public.
Step 1: Access your Friends screen by swiping the app screen to left.
Step 2: Use the search bar to find the person.
Step 3: Long press the name and select More.
Step 4: Tap Remove Friend.
Step 5: Tap Remove to confirm the process.
Now, you will know how to block someone on Snapchat. One of the best defenses to prevent someone from reading your stories is by not accepting every request that comes your way. You have to be very careful with whom you adding as a friend.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Lensa AI App: How to Generate AI Selfies
- How to Cast Powerpoint to Chromecast
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Nvidia Shield
- RARBG Addon on Stremio – Complete Installation Guide
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Avoid Identity Theft
- How to Download Popcorn Time for Android Box
- How to Install LiveStreamsPro Kodi Addon
- How to Download Kodi on Sony Smart TV
- How to Download IPTV on TCL Smart TV