- The Stremio app is available for Android smartphones and tablets in the Play Store.
- Install the App: Open Play Store → Search for Stremio → Select the app → Tap the Install button.
Stremio is a popular video streaming application that lets you watch and organize movies, live TV channels, TV shows, etc. You can stream videos from popular services like YouTube, Netflix, iTunes, HBO, Twitch, and much more by installing addons on Stremio. YouTube is one of my favorite addon on Stremio. The Stremio app is available on the Play Store only in selected countries.
If you’re an Android user, watch the space below to install and set up Stremio on Android smartphones and tablets.
How to Install Stremio on Android Smartphones & Tablets
Installing Stremio on Android smartphones and tablets is very easy. You can download this app directly from the Google Play Store.
1. Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android phone.
2. Search for Stremio on the Play Store.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. From the search results, select the official Stremio app.
4. Select Install to download the app on your Android smartphone or tablet from the Play Store.
5. Wait for Stremio to get installed on your Android device.
6. After installation, select Open to launch the app.
How to Sideload Stremio
The Stremio app on the Play Store is not available in some countries. If you get the “App Not Available in your region” error on the Play Store, you need to sideload the app using its APK file.
1. Open the Chrome browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Search for Stremio APK on the search bar.
3. Use any APK offering platform and download the Stremio APK file.
4. If you get any pop-ups to install apps from unknown sources, turn on the toggle to close the pop-up.
5. Then, access the downloaded APK file from the Downloads folder.
6. Click the Install button to get the app on your smartphone.
How to Setup Stremio on Android Smartphone or Tablet
After installing the Stremio app, you must complete a few more procedures to get the video content.
1. Launch the Stremio app on your Android phone.
2. Click the Login button and enter your credentials. If you haven’t created an account, select Sign Up and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Enter your login credentials (email ID and password) and tap login.
4. Hit the Hamburger icon at the top and select Add-ons.
5. You will find three options – Official, Community, and Installed.
6. Select an Official or Community option, and install an addon to stream videos on your Android device.
If you have an Android TV, you can install the app from the built-in Play Store. Check out a detailed guide on how to get Stremio on your Android TV.
Stremio is completely free to install and use.
Yes, you can install the Stremio app on your Google TV using the Play Store.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.