Stremio is a media center and a video streaming application that enables you to watch movies from streaming services like Hulu, YouTube, Twitch, HBO, and more via add-ons. One of the best Stremio add-ons to watch movies and TV shows is the Netflix addon. With the Netflix add-on, you will get access to a vast collection of popular movies and TV shows. You can easily install the Netflix addon on Stremio from the Community section.
How to Download Netflix Addon on Stremio [Android Phone]
1. Install and launch the Stremio app on your Android Phone.
Note: Currently, only the Stremio Organizer app is available for iPhone/iPad. With this organizer app, you cannot stream the Netflix addon.
2. Select the Log in button and enter your account credentials. If you don’t have an account, click Guest Login.
3. Tap the three horizontal lines icon located on the top left corner of the screen.
4. Select the Add-ons menu.
5. On the Add-ons page, select the box labeled Official
6. Now, change the menu from Official to Community
7. On the community addons page, look for the Netflix addon.
8. Select Install to download the Addon.
9. A pop-up window will appear on the screen. Select Install to continue.
10. Within a few minutes, the addon will be added to your Stremio app. Get back to the home screen and stream your favorite Netflix movies and TV shows.
Using the same steps, you can get the Netflix addon on Stremio on your Google TV.
How to Get Netflix Addon on Stremio [PC]
1. Launch the Stremio app on your PC.
2. Sign in to your Stremio account using the necessary login credentials.
3. On the home screen, tap the Puzzle icon located at the top right corner.
4. Navigate to the Add-ons menu and click the Search bar on the left pane.
5. Type Netflix on the search bar and search for the app in the search results.
6. Hit the Install button placed near the Netflix addon to download it.
7. After installing the addon, open it and enjoy streaming the content on a larger screen.
If you want, you can install RARBG addon on Stremio and watch Netflix movies for free.
Why is VPN Necessary for Streaming Netflix Addon on Stremio?
Some content on the Netflix addon is geo-restricted. To access these videos, you need to install a VPN on your device. In addition, VPN hides your online identity and lets you stream the Netflix addon anonymously. Ensure to use premium VPN services like NordVPN or ExpressVPN for enhanced protection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Stremio is an open-source tool that is completely free to use.
Yes. The Stremio platform is legal, and it is available on Google Play Store as well as App Store.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Install & Activate Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
- FloSports Free Trial [Get 20% Discount]
- How to Stream Sportsnet on Roku [Four Ways]
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- How to Get BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV [2 Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Roku
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Firestick