How to Change Your Skype Password [Website & App]
Skype is a communication service that offers one-to-one and group video/audio calling. Apart from calls, it also allows users to send instant messages to any person. Your Skype account holds important data such as contacts, files, bank account information, etc. Therefore it is essential to change your Skype account password regularly to keep it safe. You can change the password of your Skype account on the Skype website or app.
How to Change Skype Password on Website [PC]
 On your Windows or Mac, launch a browser and go to the Skype website.
 Sign In to your Skype account and click on your Profile Image at the top left.
 Click on Settings from the dropdown menu.
 Select the Account & Profile tab and go to Your account.
 Choose Change Password on the next page.
 Skype will prompt you to verify your identity using the registered email address or phone number.
 Enter the verification code sent to your phone number, or use the link sent to your email address and tap Verify.
 After verification, enter your New Password and Confirm it.
How to Change Skype Password on App [Android & iPhone]
 Open the Skype app on your device. Get the Skype app on Android or iOS from the respective app store.
 Click the Profile Icon.
 Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
 Click Account & Profile tab and choose Your Account.
 Select the Change Password option and verify your identity, as mentioned above.
 After verification, enter the current and new passwords on the respective fields.
 Finally, click Save.
Other Password Changing Guides:
- How to Change Password on Xbox One.
- How to Change Microsoft Teams Password.
- How to Change Instagram Password.
- How to Change Microsoft Password.
Frequently Asked Questions
To reset the Skype password, click on the “Forgot password link” on the sign-in section of Skype. Skype will send you the password reset link to the email address or phone number as per your preference.
No. One cannot change the Skype ID as it is autogenerated.
No. If your Skype is not linked with the Microsoft account, then you should be using two passwords.
- How to Delete Your TikTok Account
- How to Permanently Delete Your Lyft Account [App & Web]
- How to Permanently Delete Your iFunny Account
- How to Change Your Snapchat Password
- How to Sign Up for WhatsApp Account
- How to Get Tinder Gold Free Trial 
- How to Delete Your WhatsApp Account Permanently
- How to Reset Your Pinterest Password
- How to Reset Venmo Account Password
- How to Create Kahoot Account [Easy Guide]