MySpace is a popular social networking platform that lets you share music, photos, and more. However, it is not as familiar as Facebook or Instagram. Users delete MySpace account for multiple reasons. If you want to permanently delete your MySpace account, you can easily do it by selecting the Delete Account option displayed under the Account settings.
How to Delete Your MySpace Account
1. Launch a browser on your PC and go to the MySpace Sign-in webpage.
2. Type the required credentials and log in to your MySpace account.
3. Navigate to the Settings option, represented with a Gear icon on the screen.
4. Under the Settings page, choose the Account option and hit Delete Account.
5. Now, MySpace will ask the reason for deleting the account.
6. After entering the valid reason for deletion, tap the Delete My account option.
7. Once you’re My Space account gets deleted, you will receive a confirmation in your email.
How to Delete MySpace Account Without Login Details
If you don’t remember your password or email address, you can still delete your MySpace account.
1. If you have access to the email address associated with your MySpace account, then you can click the forgot password option. Then, you will receive an email with instructions to reset the password.
2. If you remember the username and password but not your email associated with the account, you can simply sign in with the username.
3. You can contact the email provider if you don’t have access to the email address and do not remember your credentials to log in to your email account.
4. Once you access your email address, you can create a new password for your MySpace account and Sign in.
If you are facing any issues deleting the account, you can contact the support team by submitting a delete account request. You can do this by simply filling out the form that is available on the contact us page of the official MySpace website.
Other Deletion Guides:
- How to Delete Your Twitter Account.
- How to Delete Facebook Messenger Account.
- How to Delete Telegram Account.
- How to Delete Your Discord Account.
It may take some days to clear all your information related to the account, but any pictures, music uploads, or other MySpace-connected media will be quickly inaccessible.
If you want to remove MySpace pictures from Google, navigate to Photos and choose the circle icon in the top right corner. Then choose the Delete option in the drop-down menu. Finally, confirm deletion and hit the Yes please option.
- How to Sign Up for a Roblox Account
- How to Delete Your Taimi Account [2 Ways]
- How to Reset DoorDash Password [2 Ways]
- How to Delete Your TikTok Account
- How to Permanently Delete Your Lyft Account [App & Web]
- How to Permanently Delete Your iFunny Account
- How to Change Your Snapchat Password
- How to Sign Up for WhatsApp Account
- How to Delete Your WhatsApp Account Permanently
- How to Reset Your Pinterest Password