- Via Desktop – Launch the Web Browser → navigate to the Spotify Premium page → hit Start Free Trial → Enter all your account details and payment information → Tap Start 30 days Free Trial Now option.
- Via Android Smartphone – Launch the Spotify app → tap Library →choose Setting → Go Premium → click Get Premium → Enter Zip Code → Hit Continue → Input payment details → Confirm and Continue.
- iPhone/iPad users cannot get the free trial directly from the Spotify app. They should get it with the help of the browser.
Spotify is one of the best digital music platforms to offer many features like Podcasts, video service, and more. Upon signing up for Spotify, you will get access to millions of songs from the creator worldwide. Also, you can download songs and play them later without an internet connection. Basic options, like streaming music and video, are free with ads. So, if you want the upgraded app version, choose Spotify Premium to get a better experience. Spotify offers a 30-day free trial with Spotify Premium. Thus, you can try out the Spotify features for free. You can cancel the Spotify subscription anytime if you don’t want to continue using it.
Currently, Spotify users can get a free trial from the website and on Android devices. There is no way to get the free trial using Spotify app on iPhone or iPad.
How to Get Spotify Free Trial on Desktop
1. On your browser, navigate to https://www.spotify.com/premium/. Now, you will see the Spotify Premium page.
2. After opening the Spotify page, tap the Start Free Trial option that looks green.
Note: You shall get Paramount Plus free trial for 7-days.
3. Now, enter all your account information related to the Spotify app.
- If you aren’t logged in to the Spotify account, then enter the email address along with the password and tap the Log in option. If you don’t have an account, hit the Sign Up option and fill in the details to create a new Spotify account.
4. Enter your payment details on the payment page, like the number, expiration date, card number, and Security code.
- Spotify doesn’t accept the PayPal payment method. So, you need to use a Credit or Debit card for this payment. There is no extra charge you should pay.
5. Click the Start 30-days Free Trial Now option below the Payment information section.
Note: You will get free access to Spotify Premium features for 30 days. Once the free trial is over, you need to pay $9.99 monthly until you cancel the Subscription to Spotify.
How to Get Spotify Free Trial on Android
1. Download and install the Spotify app from Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Once installed, launch the Spotify app on your smartphone.
- If you didn’t sign in to the Spotify app, then tap the Log in button and input the details related to the account, and hit Login.
3. Choose the Library icon from the right corner of the screen.
4. Launch the Settings option that resembles like gear-shaped icon at the top right of the screen.
5. Choose the Go Premium at the top of the screen and hit the Get Premium option near the Subscribe now and 30 days free option.
- The option will launch the payment page of Spotify. Remember, use a credit card or debit card for making payments on Spotify.
Note: Check out if you can get Peacock Free Trial and find out if the service is useful to you.
6. Now, you will see Please enter your zip code page. In that, input the zip code of your billing address.
7. Further, hit the Continue button to proceed forward.
8. Next, fill in your correct payment details in the given column.
- You must add your card number, name, security code, and expiration date.
9. Finally, tap the Continue button to complete the process.
How to Cancel Spotify Free Trial
The steps below will help you cancel the Spotify free trial subscription.
1. To cancel Spotify’s free trial, log in to the Spotify website.
2. Now, choose the Change plan option under the Plan option.
3. Scroll down and hit Cancel Spotify.
4. Finally, choose Cancel Premium.
Yes. You can pay Spotify Premium in many ways like Prepaid cards, Credit/ debit cards, PayPal, Gift cards, Pay by mobile, and more.
Spotify can provide a free subscription for its users because it gets money from the audio advertisements between songs.
- How to Sign Up for a Roblox Account
- How to Delete Your Taimi Account [2 Ways]
- How to Reset DoorDash Password [2 Ways]
- How to Delete Your TikTok Account
- How to Permanently Delete Your Lyft Account [App & Web]
- How to Permanently Delete Your iFunny Account
- How to Change Your Snapchat Password
- How to Sign Up for WhatsApp Account
- How to Delete Your WhatsApp Account Permanently
- How to Reset Your Pinterest Password