How to Reset Snapchat Password if You Forget it
Snapchat is a popular photo-sharing app that helps us to send photos to our friends from our mobile. Like other social platforms, Snapchat also allows users to reset their password when they have forgotten the current one. If you know the current password, launch the app and navigate to your settings to change the Snapchat password.
When it comes to social media, you have to change the password regularly to keep your online account safe and secure. To reset your password, you must need the email id and phone number associated with your Snapchat account.
How to Reset Password on Snapchat (Using Mobile)
1. Open the Snapchat app on your mobile.
2. Head to the login option.
3. Choose the Forget your password option.
4. Now, you’ll be asked to reset your password either using a mobile number or email.
- If you choose the email option, you’ll get a link to reset the password through email. Open the main > tap the reset link and choose a secured password for your account.
- If you choose the Phone number option, you’ll get a verification code to reset the password through SMS. Enter the code > select Continue and set a new password by following the onscreen instruction.
Tips – Are you spending too much time using Snapchat? Delete your Snapchat account and take a break from using the application.
How to Reset Snapchat Password (Using Browser)
1. Open any browser on your device.
2. Visit the Snapchat login page – (https://www.snapchat.com/).
3. Choose the Forget Password option.
4. In this screen choose, via a phone number or email.
5. We have chosen the phone number option. Enter the phone number associated with our Snapchat account. Tap on the Continue button.
6. Enter the verification code sent to your mobile number and click on the Verify option.
7. Now, fill in the new password on the required fields and click the Save button.
1) How to reset your Snapchat password without email or phone number?
You can’t reset the Snapchat password without using the email id or phone number associated with your account. You need either an email id or mobile number to reset the password.
2) Not able to receive a reset link to my email?
You may not receive the reset link when you have
- Entered the wrong email id or phone number.
- You don’t have access to the email id associated with your account.
- How to Delete Your TikTok Account
- How to Permanently Delete Your Lyft Account [App & Web]
- How to Permanently Delete Your iFunny Account
- How to Change Your Snapchat Password
- How to Sign Up for WhatsApp Account
- How to Get Tinder Gold Free Trial 
- How to Delete Your WhatsApp Account Permanently
- How to Reset Your Pinterest Password
- How to Reset Venmo Account Password
- How to Create Kahoot Account [Easy Guide]