WhatsApp is one of the essential apps we use in our day-to-day lives. It has over 2 billion users worldwide. WhatsApp is a free messenger app like Telegram that allows its users to send text messages and make audio or video calls. You can download the WhatsApp app from the App Store or the Google Play store. If you are new to WhatsApp, make use of this guide to sign up for WhatsApp.
Things to Do Before Signing Up for WhatsApp
- Install the WhatsApp app on your smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
- Ensure your phone is connected to the Internet or a Wi-Fi network.
- The phone number that you want to link with your WhatsApp account doesn’t need to be on the phone. You only need access to the phone number so you can verify the text message during setup.
How to Create WhatsApp Account on Android Phone & iPhone
The procedure to sign up for a WhatsApp account using an iPhone and Android is the same.
 Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android Phone or iPhone.
 Agree to the terms of service of the app by clicking the Agree & Continue option.
 Enter your phone number and confirm your number.
 You will now receive an SMS verification code from WhatsApp to your phone number.
 Enter the WhatsApp Verification code on the box to proceed further.
 Enter your name and add a profile photo. Then, click Done.
 That’s it. You have successfully created a new WhatsApp account.
Note: You can also sign up for WhatsApp Business by installing the WhatsApp Business app.
How to Sign In to WhatsApp Web [PC]
You cannot sign up for a WhatsApp account on the WhatsApp web. To use WhatsApp web, you must already have a WhatsApp account.
 Navigate to the WhatsApp web website from a web browser on your PC.
 Alternatively, install the WhatsApp desktop app on your Mac or Windows by navigating to the WhatsApp download webpage.
 Once you’ve opened the webpage or the desktop version, you should see a QR code on your computer.
 Open WhatsApp on your phone.
 Head over to the Settings
- On your iPhone, you’ll find the Settings option at the bottom right corner of the page.
- On your Android device, click the three-dotted icon in the upper right corner and choose Settings.
 Click the QR code icon next to your account name.
 Click Scan at the bottom of the page on your iPhone and click the Scan Code tab at the top on your android device.
 Use the WhatsApp mobile app to scan the QR code shown on the WhatsApp web.
 If you’re logging in to WhatsApp for the first time on your computer, you will see the Device Login Detected pop-up. Click Continue and then tap Link a Device.
 You have successfully signed in to WhatsApp web on your desktop. Now, use WhatsApp web to chat with your friends.
Note: You can delete your WhatsApp account permanently when you decide not to use the service anymore.
No, you can access WhatsApp with all its features for free.
You just need to provide your phone number while signing up for a new account.
No. You can’t create a WhatsApp account on the website.
No. You can’t create a WhatsApp account without a phone number.
- How to Sign Up for a Roblox Account
- How to Delete Your Taimi Account [2 Ways]
- How to Reset DoorDash Password [2 Ways]
- How to Delete Your TikTok Account
- How to Permanently Delete Your Lyft Account [App & Web]
- How to Permanently Delete Your iFunny Account
- How to Change Your Snapchat Password
- How to Sign Up for WhatsApp Account
- How to Delete Your WhatsApp Account Permanently
- How to Reset Your Pinterest Password