TikTok is a social media application that allows users to create and post short videos. With TikTok, you can view the videos posted by people from all over the world. If you are new to TikTok, you must create an account. There are different ways to create a new TikTok account. You can sign up for TikTok using a phone number, mail ID, or through the social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, and Apple.
How to Create a TikTok Account [Email or Phone Number]
 Launch the app and click the Me icon in the lower right corner.
 Hit the username at the top of the screen.
 Select Add account.
 Choose Use phone or email.
 Fill in your Date of Birth.
 Enter the valid phone number and click Send code. You will now receive a verification code in your text message. Enter the code, and your new TikTok account will be created.
If you have entered the email address:
- Enter a password for your TikTok account and then choose Next.
- Enter a valid username for your account and tap “Sign Up” to complete the process.
How to Sign Up for TikTok [Social Media Account]
Apart from email and phone number, you could create a TikTok account by using various social media account like Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, and Apple (only on iPhone).
 Open the TikTok app on your smartphone.
 Click on the Me icon.
 Hit your username at the top of the screen.
 Select Add account.
 Choose your preferred social media account.
 Allow permission to sign in with the respective social media account.
 Enter the valid credentials of your respective social media account.
 Now, you can Sign up for your new TikTok account by creating a Username.
Other Sign-Up Guides:
- How to Sign Up for a Snapchat Account.
- How to Create an Instagram Account.
- How to Sign up for a Telegram Account.
- How to Create a WhatsApp Account.
Yes, there is an age limit for a TikTok account. The user must be above 13 yrs to sign up for a TikTok account.
You may find trouble signing up with your phone number because TikTok allows only one account to be created with a phone number. It means you cannot have two accounts with the same phone number.
Like the signup procedure, you can also delete the TikTok account permanently whenever you think TikTok is not needed anymore.
- How to Sign Up for a Roblox Account
- How to Delete Your Taimi Account [2 Ways]
- How to Reset DoorDash Password [2 Ways]
- How to Delete Your TikTok Account
- How to Permanently Delete Your Lyft Account [App & Web]
- How to Permanently Delete Your iFunny Account
- How to Change Your Snapchat Password
- How to Sign Up for WhatsApp Account
- How to Delete Your WhatsApp Account Permanently
- How to Reset Your Pinterest Password