Twitter Polls is one of the best ways to interact with your audience/followers on Twitter. Whether you’re running a small business, a start-up or an influencer in the making, polls are the best option to get different opinions from your followers. Creating Poll on Twitter is as simple as tweeting a message. This guide will outline how to create a poll on twitter (both browser and app).
Here are some of the benefits of creating Twitter polls:
- Get new followers by adding appropriate hashtags
- Get useful tips and perspectives from different people
- A great way of engaging with your followers
- Creating regular Twitter polls will bring more profile visit
Related: How to download Twitter videos on your device?
How to Create a Poll on Twitter using a browser?
#1: Open a web browser and log in to your account (twitter.com)
#2: Type your message or question on the main compose box.
#3: Click the Poll icon.
#4: Add your choices. Minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 options can be added.
#5: Change your Poll duration.
#6: Click the Tweet button.
How to Create Twitter Polls using App?
#1: Open the Twitter app on your Android or iOS device and click the feather quill icon located at the bottom right corner of the app.
#2: Enter your message and click the Poll icon located next to the GIF menu.
#3: Add your choices. Click the + icon to add more choices. You can add upto 4 answers.
#4: Select poll length and click the SET button.
#5: Tap the Tweet button located at the top right corner.
NOTE: The minimum duration for a poll is 5 minutes, and the maximum is 7 days. At the same time, you can’t add a picture in Twitter polls.
These are the steps required to create Twitter polls. Make sure to use the appropriate and trending hashtags to bring more audience to your poll. Once the poll was ended, you will receive a notification mentioning the number of votes that you received for your poll.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Live NetTV Apk – Installation Guide for Android Mobiles/Tablets
- How to Install Dofu Sports Live Stream on Firestick
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch ITV Kodi Addon
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Roku
- 13 Best IPTV Players for Windows PC 
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Philips Smart TV
- How to Watch Cinema HD on Roku [2 Ways]
- How to Chromecast Crave on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook