Apple TV is a popular streaming device used to watch movies, TV shows, images, documentaries, and much more over the internet. Accessing the streaming services through Apple TV lets you watch the media in the bigger screens of the TV with ease. At the same time, you will be restricted from accessing the contents that are geo-blocked. With the help of NordVPN, you can change your real IP (location) to more than 60 countries. Hence, you can access the geo-restricted media by changing your IP. While using NordVPN, your online activities also kept private and anonymous. In this article, we will show how to install NordVPN on Apple TV.
Related: How to install NordVPN on Firestick?
How to Setup NordVPN on Apple TV?
There is no dedicated NordVPN application for Apple TV. Hence, you have to rely on other methods to use NordVPN on Apple TV. For this method, you need to install NordVPN on your Windows PC.
- On computer’s search bar, type cmd and open Command Prompt.
- Type netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=XXXX key=YYYY without any error. (In the place of XXXX, enter a name for your router. In the place of YYYY, enter a password for your router).
- Press the enter key and type the following command netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow.
- Again press the enter key to start the virtual router.
- Right the Wi-Fi icon and open Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change Adapter Settings and right click the VPN provider name.
- Click Properties and select the VPN connection under the Home Network Connection.
- Now, launch your Apple TV and go to Settings -> Network -> Wi-Fi -> select the network that you’ve created.
- Launch NordVPN on your Windows PC and connect to the server that you want.
- Now, access NordVPN without any hassle.
NOTE: You can also use NordVPN on Apple TV by configuring your router with the NordVPN service. You can find the required tutorials page on the official website of NordVPN.
This is how you can install and use NordVPN on Apple TV. Now, you can access all the geo-restricted media without compromising your privacy. Once you have the VPN installed, I suggest you run a quick speed check on www.speedcheck.org to see if your internet connection is fast enough for the movies.
We hope the article is really helpful to you.
Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Is Your Perfect Web Developer Just Around The Corner?
- What You Need to Learn About a Franking Machine and How It Is Used
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Find WiFi Password on Chromebook
- How To Hire A Developer For A Mobile App
- Is Android the Perfect Gaming Platform?
- How and why to use a VPN on your company’s devices
- How to Watch TBS on Firestick in 2021
- 4 Tips on How to Sit Correctly and Avoid Injuries
- How to Chromecast Tubi Using Android, iOS, and PC