Whatsapp is one of the leading messaging application all over the world. The app is frequently updated with amazing new features for its users convinces. As a part of Whatsapp update, this feature allows users to send a rich text which includes bold, italics and Strikethrough in your chats. In this post, we are going to show you how to bold in Whatsapp messages. While you are texting someone you can bold or highlight important text messages. Most of the Whatsapp users are not aware of this feature because in Whatsapp people usually don’t use any special characters or rich texts. But sometimes it may come in handy to learn this feature. This option is available on both Android and iOS device.
How to Bold in Whatsapp on Android and iOS devices
Bold text in Whatsapp is a simple process. Follow the instructions given below to learn how to bold text in Whatsapp for both Android and iOS devices.
Step 1: Launch Whatsapp on your Android or iOS devices.
Step 2: Tap the contact with whom you want to chat.
Step 3: Tap the Text field, which located at the bottom of the screen.
Step 4: To make your text bold, Enter this symbol “ * ”
Step 5: The text appears as bold as you type between those symbols. Tap the Send button to send the text message in bold.
Whatsapp is one of the best user-friendly application. So you can easily experience the bold in Whatsapp feature easily by following the
Thank you for reading this post. For further queries, comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- Important Advantages of Playing Dice Games Using Ethereum
- Is Getting A Loan Online Safe? PaydayMint Teaches You How To Stay Out Of Trouble.
- How Getting A Payday Loan From A Direct Lender Like Ipass Can Help You Get The Cash You Need Quickly
- Understanding the Stanley Cup Odds
- How to Cancel Subscription on iPhone
- Direct Lenders May Make Payday Loans Available Without Checking The Borrower’s Credit
- Easy Fixes to Common Chromecast Problems
- How to View Old Stories on Facebook [Simple Guide]