WhatsApp Status is an exciting feature that lets you share videos, images, GIFs, and audio of your mood, thoughts, and what you’re doing. The status you have updated will be visible to all your contacts only for 24 hours. After 24 hours, it will disappear. If you wish to see the people who viewed your WhatsApp status, then this guide is for you. You can easily see the person’s name who viewed your WhatsApp status by navigating to the Status section on the app. Before moving into the steps below, update WhatsApp to the latest version.
IMPORTANT: You need to enable Read Receipts to know the complete list of people who have viewed your WhatsApp status. The person viewing your status also must have enabled Read Receipts on their WhatsApp account. To enable read receipts, go to Settings → Privacy.
How to Know Who Viewed Your WhatsApp Status on Android Phone
1. Open WhatsApp on your Android device and tap the Status tab at the top.
2. Tap My Status on the top of the screen to open your status. If you have multiple statuses, it will open the first status you posted in the last 24 hours.
3. Click the Eye-shaped icon at the bottom. Now, you can see the list of people who have viewed your WhatsApp status.
If you see 0, it means that no one has viewed your status. If you see any number like 6, it means that 6 people have viewed your status. But remember, your status, along with the view list, will disappear after 24 hours.
Tip: You can also save other WhatsApp users’ statuses by using third-party downloader apps.
How to See Who Viewed Your WhatsApp Status on iPhone
1. Open WhatsApp on your iOS device and tap the Status (circular symbol) icon in the bottom left corner.
2. Tap My Status on the top of the screen to view your status page.
3. Click the Eye icon at the bottom to view the number of views for your status.
Here, you can see the persons who have viewed your status and at what time.
Note: You can also hide your WhatsApp status from the people whom you wish not to show your status.
How to Know Who Viewed Your WhatsApp Status on WhatsApp Web
Like the WhatsApp app, you can also see the list of persons who viewed your WhatsApp status on WhatsApp web. To do it, follow the steps below.
1. Go to web.whatsapp.com on your PC browser.
2. You will see a QR code with the directional steps to connect to your WhatsApp Messenger.
3. Follow the instructions displayed on WhatsApp web and use the WhatsApp Messenger app to scan the QR code.
4. Once connected, you will see all your WhatsApp chats on the WhatsApp web.
5. Click the Status icon at the top and select My Status.
6. Then, click the Eye-Shaped icon at the bottom to see who has viewed your status.
This means if the person viewing your status has disabled the read receipts, then you will not see their name on the list even if they have viewed your status. Also, if you have disabled your read receipts, you won’t be able to see who has viewed your status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Open WhatsApp and click the Status tab. Then, select My Status and tap the Eye icon. Now, click on the Bin icon to delete your status.
No, there is no option on WhatsApp to see who has viewed your Whatsapp profile. But, you can set parameters on who can see your profile photo on settings.
If other users have hidden their last seen status on WhatsApp, you will not be able to see their last seen.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Vision IPTV: Watch 8500+ Channels and 85,000+ Video On Demand for $7.22
- How to Watch UEFA Champions League 2023-24 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Reset Samsung Smart TV Remote for All Models
- How to Watch LaLiga on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream LaLiga on LG Smart TV
- How to Install and Watch NFL on PS5
- How to Stream NFL Game Pass on Chromecast
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Firestick
- How to Watch MLB 2023 [Major League Baseball] on Roku