Windows 11 has been released with various features to make it more accessible for users. The new features include running android apps, new widgets, snap layouts, snap groups, small graphical apps, and more. Like other devices and operating systems, it helps you check screen time whenever you want. Checking the on-screen time is one of the effective ways to increase productivity and accountability. In this guide, we will explore the steps to check the screen on time in Windows 11.
How to Check Screen on Time in Windows 11
As the screen on time plays a vital role in battery life, you need to check it frequently to find out how much longer you have used the Windows laptop in a single day.
1. On your Windows 11 laptop, click the Start Menu and tap on the Settings icon.
2. On the Settings page, click the System tab on the left-side menu panel.
3. Scroll down to choose the Power and Battery option.
4. Tap the drop-down icon next to the Battery Usage section.
5. Now, tap the Battery Usage option, and you will get data screen on time, screen off time, and sleep.
By default, it will display those data for the last 24 hours. To change it, tap the drop-down icon next to the Battery level menu and choose the level.
Related: Simple guide on how to update Windows 10 to Windows 11
6. You can find the last 24 hours of battery usage of the PC.
Check Battery Usage Per App
On Windows 11, you can also check battery usage per app to find out which app consumes more battery life.
1. Go to the Settings and open the System settings.
2. Select the Power and Battery menu.
3. Now, check the battery usage of each app for the last 24 hours to seven days.
4. To find the battery usage of the specific app, enter its name in the search bar and find it easily.
If an app consumes a large charge or drains your battery by running in the background, force-close that application immediately. If it is an unwanted application, you can uninstall it from your Windows 11 PC to save battery life.
Use the comments section to shout out the queries related to this tutorial.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- What is Projection Mapping? All You Need To Know
- How to Download BubbleUPnP for Windows 
- Six Different Ways to Advertise Your Data Science Business
- How to Make an App Using a MEAN Stack?
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]