Windows 11 has been released with various features to make it more accessible for users. The features of Windows 11 include running android apps, changing date & time, new widgets, snap layouts, snap groups, small graphical apps, and more. Like other devices and operating systems, you can also check screen time on Windows 11 anytime. Checking the screen on time is really necessary as it helps you to find the total amount of time you have spent on Windows 11. By checking the screen on time, you can restrict the use of your PC and can get rid of various health issues like eye strain, Sleep deprivation, and more.
In addition to this screen time data, Windows 11 also displays the battery usage of all the apps. If an app drains your battery by running in the background, force-close that application immediately. If it is an unwanted application, uninstall the app from your Windows 11 PC to save battery life. Before moving further, if you haven’t updated your PC, update the PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11.
How to Check Screen on Time in Windows 11
As the screen on time plays a vital role in battery life, you need to check it frequently to find out how much longer you have used the Windows laptop in a single day.
1. On your Windows 11 laptop, click the Start Menu and tap on the Settings icon.
2. On the Settings page, click the System tab on the left-side menu panel.
3. Scroll down to choose the Power and Battery option.
4. Tap the drop-down icon next to the Battery Usage section.
5. Now, tap the Battery Usage option, and you will get the screen on time, screen off time, and sleep data.
6. You can find the last 24 hours of battery usage of the PC.
By default, it will display the data for the last 24 hours. To change it, tap the drop-down icon next to the Battery level option and set the duration to view the screen on time data.
How to Check Battery Usage Per App in Windows 11
On Windows 11, you can also check battery usage per app to find out which app consumes more battery life.
1. Go to Settings and open the System settings.
2. Select the Power and Battery menu.
3. Under the Battery Usage section, you can find the battery usage of each app for the last 24 hours.
4. To find the battery usage of the specific app, enter its name in the search bar and view the battery usage information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can check the screen on time from the Power & Battery settings of your Windows 11.
Navigate to Settings >> Tap System >> click Power and Battery >> Go to Battery usage section to find the screen on time data of your Windows 11 PC.
Go to Power & Battery settings on your Laptop and select any app displayed under the Battery Usage drop-down to view the battery usage of the app.
Yes. You can save the battery life slightly by enabling dark mode on Windows 11.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Live NetTV Apk – Installation Guide for Android Mobiles/Tablets
- How to Install Dofu Sports Live Stream on Firestick
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch ITV Kodi Addon
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Roku
- 13 Best IPTV Players for Windows PC 
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Philips Smart TV
- How to Watch Cinema HD on Roku [2 Ways]
- How to Chromecast Crave on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook