How to Cancel Xbox Live Subscription 
Xbox is a video gaming industry that is owned by Microsoft. With Xbox, you can play both online and offline games. Xbox comes with a premium subscription called Xbox Live. By getting Xbox Live, you can unlimited access to play online multiplayer games like PUBG, Fortnite and much more. There are three types of subscriptions: $9.99/month, $24.99 for 3 months, $59.99 for 12 months. The Xbox Live subscription plans don’t have a trial period. So, it is important to know how to cancel Xbox Live Subscription.
Method 1: Steps to cancel Xbox Live Subscription
You can’t cancel the Xbox Live Subscription usings its console or by using the Microsoft account directly from the Account Settings. You can either use a smartphone or PC to cancel. You just need a web browser and internet connection to cancel the subscription
#1: In your web browser, type xbox.com in the search bar and search for it.
#2: You will be directed to Microsoft’s Xbox home page.
#3: Click the Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
#4: Click on the Subscriptions option.
#5: You will be directed to the Services & Subscription page. Find Xbox Live Gold and click on Payment & billing.
#6: Under Payment settings, you will see Xbox Live Gold. Click on the Cancel button next to it.
#7: Choose either you want to end your subscription immediately or not and click Next.
#8: Click on Confirm Cancellation on the next screen.
As an Xbox Live Gold subscriber, you can get to play the most advanced multiplayer games, bonus games, and extra discounts from Microsoft store. But if you forgot or don’t know to cancel your subscription, you will lose your money. Follow the above steps to cancel the Xbox Live subscription. If you have any doubts, tell us in the comments section. Follow our social media pages, Facebook and Twitter to get instant updates about tech news.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Download Popcorn Time on iPhone / iPad
- How to Install and Watch ESPN on Firestick
- Typhoon Labs IPTV: Get 1200+TV Channels and 1000+ VODs at $15/month
- How to Get BritBox Free Trial: Stream Free for 7-Days
- How to Install and Watch Netflix on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch MoviesJoy on Roku [Simple Guide]
- How to Download IPTV Stalker Addon on Kodi
- Balancing Entertainment and Security: Insights into the Latest Tech Innovations
- How to Watch ABC on Chromecast-connected TV
- Shipt Free Trial: Free Delivery Membership for Up to 3 Years