- Delete Games on Xbox One: Go to My Games & Apps → Choose Games → Select the Game → Click the Uninstall option → Click Uninstall All to confirm.
- Delete Game Data on Xbox One: Select the Game → Choose Manage Game → Tap Saved Data → Click Delete All.
The Xbox One consoles are mostly apt for cloud gaming. If you are an exception and have downloaded a lot of games, you need to uninstall or delete some games on your Xbox One console from the Microsoft Store to free up some memory.
When you install and play a game, all the data associated data with the game, like Saved Profiles, Quick Saves, and Skin Collections, will be stored on your console’s memory as a temporary file. Over a period of time, the console’s memory will be full and it will affect your console’s performance.
In this guide, you will learn how to uninstall games on your Xbox One console from the Microsoft Store and from the Xbox Live Network. In addition to that, if you uninstalled the game by mistake, we provided you the detailed steps to reinstall the game along with its data.
How to Delete Games on Xbox One
1. Start your Xbox One and press the Xbox button on your controller to navigate to the main menu.
2. Select the My Games & Apps option from the main menu.
3. Then, click the Games option in the menu.
4. Select the game you want to delete and hit the Menu button on your Xbox One controller.
5. Tap Uninstall to delete the game from your Xbox One console.
6. Again, click Uninstall All as the confirmation to delete the game. This will delete the game and all the associated files from the game.
Does Xbox Cloud Save My Game Data
Yes, if your Xbox console is connected to the internet, all the game data will be saved on Xbox Live Network. You can restore the game data at any time you want from Xbox Live. You can use your Xbox credentials on your console or any other Xbox console to retrieve the game data. If you want to delete the saved game data, choose the game and click Manage Game and Add-ons. Open the Saved Data folder and click the Delete All button. This will permanently delete all the game data from the console.
How to Reinstall Deleted Games on Xbox One
If you have changed your mind and want the game back, you can reinstall it from the store. To do so,
1. Navigate to the Xbox One home screen.
2. Select the My Games & Apps menu and Choose Games.
3. Click the Ready to Install option.
4. Select a Game to reinstall again on your Xbox One console.
5. After selecting the game, click the Install button to download the app on Xbox One.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you can’t uninstall a game, clear the caches on Xbox One and try deleting the app again.
No. If you have uninstalled a purchased game, you can reinstall and use it anytime without paying.
Go to the Game Library and click the All Games drop-down menu. Choose the Hidden option to get the list of hidden games. Choose the hidden game that you want to delete and click the Uninstall button.
Yes, if you delete a profile on Xbox One, all the information along with the profile will be removed from the console.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Tag Someone on Facebook [App & Website]
- How to Add and Watch Freeview on Apple TV
- How to Chromecast DAZN on TV
- Possible Ways to Get Tinder Gold For Free
- How to Hide Snapchat Score 
- 600+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URLs [Updated October 2023]
- How to Install and Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung Smart TV Remote Not Working Issues
- How to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
- How to Get Adobe Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial