Amazon Music is one of the much-awaited apps for Apple Watch. At first, the Amazon Music app was not available on the App Store for Apple Watches. Then, on November 2021, the app was released for Apple Watches. You can install the Amazon Music app, from version 10.18.0, on your Apple Watch using your iPhone or without the iPhone.
How to Install Amazon Music on Apple Watch Using iPhone
2. Launch the Amazon Music app on your iPhone and sign in to your account.
3. Next, ensure that your Apple Watch is paired with your iPhone.
4. Then, launch the Watch app on your iPhone.
4. Go to the Available Apps section.
5. Find the Amazon Music app and select the Install button.
6. This will install the Amazon Music app on your watch.
How to Install Amazon Music on Apple Watch Without iPhone
1. On your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown button to go to the home screen.
2. Tap on the App Store icon.
3. Next, search for the Amazon Music app.
4. Then, select the Amazon Music app and tap on the Get button.
5. The Amazon Music app will be installed on your watch.
How to Activate Amazon Music on Apple Watch
The Amazon Music app for Apple Watches is not offering the sign in process. You need to activate the app using the code.
1. When you open the Amazon Music app, you will get the activation code. Note down the code.
2. Go to the Amazon Music activation website (https://www.amazon.com/code) and sign in with your Amazon account.
3. Enter the code displayed on your Apple Watch and click the Continue button.
4. Now, the Amazon Music app on your watch will be activated.
5. You can listen to all the songs from the Amazon Music app right from your wrist.
6. You can also tweak the settings to play music from the iPhone or your Apple Watch.
Similarly, you can install the Spotify app on your Apple Watch and listen to your favorite songs.
How to Subscribe to Amazon Music
You will get partial access to music streaming on Amazon Prime for free users. To get complete access to music streaming on Amazon Music, you need to upgrade your account. It will cost you $9.99 per month. You will get a 30-day free trial to test the service. So, if you decide to subscribe to Amazon Music, you can visit https://music.amazon.com.
Amazon Music on Apple Watch – Limitations
Though the Amazon Music app is available officially on the App Store, it does have some major limitations. Some of them are listed below.
- To access the Amazon Music app, your Apple Watch must be connected to the internet. You can’t access the app in offline mode.
- You can’t download songs offline on the Apple Watch. But you can access the downloaded songs (from iPhone) in the Downloads section.
Alternative Ways to Listen to Amazon Music on Apple Watch
The following methods will help you listen to the Amazon Music platform’s songs without installing the Amazon Music app on your watch. This involves third-party software and other additional steps.
- Download songs from Amazon Music
- Export all the downloaded songs to the iPhone paired with Apple Watch
- Sync music from iPhone to Apple Watch
Download Songs from Amazon Music
You must install the third-party Amazon Music Downloader app on your PC or Mac to download the song.
1: Launch a web browser on your PC and download Amazon Music Downloader. You can use any of the music downloader apps.
2: Install it and sign in with your Amazon account on the home screen.
3: Click the Settings option in the top right corner.
4: Select the following things.
- Output Format – MP3
- Output Quality – 256kbps
5: Choose the songs you want and then click Add.
6: Click the Convert option and wait until the songs are converted to the MP3 format.
Export Downloaded Amazon Music Songs to iPhone
Now, you have to move the downloaded songs to the iPhone you paired with the Apple Watch.
1: Connect your iPhone to the PC with a USB cable.
2: Open the iTunes app and select your iPhone device icon.
3: Choose Add File to Library and upload all the MP3 songs you exported from the downloader.
4: After transferring the songs, click Done to complete the process.
Sync Amazon Music Songs From iPhone to Apple Watch
1: Place the Apple Watch on its charger.
2: On your iPhone, open the Watch app and hit the My Watch tab.
3: Choose the Music app and tap the + Add Music menu.
5: Add the songs that you want to hear through Apple Watch.
6: Remove the Apple Watch from its charger and pair Bluetooth headphones with your Apple Watch
7: Now, open the Music app and enjoy listening to the songs you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
If your Apple Watch has a cellular connection, you can listen to music on Apple Watch without using the iPhone.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Chromecast SoundCloud Music to TV
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install NOW TV on Chromecast with Google TV
- How to Play GTA Vice City on Netflix
- Scary Skins For CS2 Players
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How Do Window Cleaning Robots Work?
- How to Update Sharp Smart TV Firmware [All Models]
- How to Watch Facebook Live Videos on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch Freeview on Firestick