- The Zwift app is not available for Firestick in the Amazon App Store. You need to sideload the app using its APK file.
- Using Downloader: Open Downloader → Enter Zwift APK link → Click the Go button → Install the app.
The Zwift app is not listed on the Amazon App Store. You can’t install the app directly on your Firestick. You need to sideload the Zwift app on your Firestick using its APK file.
To sideload apps on Firestick, you can use Downloader or ES File Explorer. With the Zwift app on Firestick, you can virtually access Watopia Hills, Innsbruck Mountains, and more. The Zwift app will be your perfect fitness companion.
In this guide, you will learn how to sideload the Zwift app on your Firestick. We have also included a separate guide on how to screen mirror the Zwift app using smartphones.
How to Install Zwift on Firestick using Downloader
First, install the Downloader on Firestick. Then, you must enable the Install Unknown Apps for Downloader to sideload the third-party applications.
1. On the home screen, select Settings at the top and scroll right to click My Fire TV.
2. Click the Developer Options and tap Install Unknown Apps.
3. Select Downloader and enable the Install Unknown Apps toggle.
4. Launch Downloader on Firestick.
5. Enter the Zwift APK link (https://bit.ly/3PKWFFa) in the URL box. Select Go.
6. After downloading, click Install to install the app and select Open to launch Zwift on Firestick.
7. Start your training with the Zwift app on Firestick or Fire TV Cube.
How to Get Zwift on Amazon Fire TV using ES File Explorer
Download ES File Explorer from the Amazon App Store if you don’t have the app. Once installed, you must enable the Install Unknown Apps for ES File Explorer.
Go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable ES File Explorer.
Then, buy the premium version of the app for $9.99 per month to sideload APK files.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer app.
2. If you’re launching the app for the first time, go through the on-screen prompts.
3. Click Downloader on the app home screen.
4. Select New+ at the bottom to sideload new apps on Firestick.
5. Enter the Zwift APK URL in the path field and enter Zwift in the name field.
6. Click Download Now to download the Apk file and select Open File.
7. Now, select Install to begin the installation and click Install on the further screen.
8. Tap Open to launch Zwift on Fire Stick 4K and start your training.
Alternative Method to Get Zwift on Amazon Firestick
If you think the methods mentioned above are uncomfortable, you could screen mirror your phone to the TV for watching Zwift videos. Before proceeding further, ensure your Firestick and Android phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Long press the home button on your Firestick remote and click Mirroring.
2. On your Android Phone, open the Notification panel and select the Screen Cast option. The name of the option may vary based on the smartphone brand.
3. Select the Firestick device, and it will mirror the phone screen on your TV.
4. Launch the Zwift application and sign in with your login credentials. If you don’t have the app, install it from the Play Store.
5. Now, you can play any video on the app and stream it on your Firestick.
6. To stop the mirroring, tap the Screen Cast icon and disconnect the Firestick.
How to Use Zwift on Firestick from Anywhere
Zwift is a worldwide application and is available in almost all countries. However, if Zwift is unavailable in your location or if you can’t access it, you need to use the VPN. We recommend NordVPN to get the premium features.
Zwift Subscription Plans
Zwift offers users a single subscription plan and a 14-day free trial. Along with the subscription price, you will be charged with the local tax based on your region.
|COUNTRIES||PRICING PER MONTH|
In addition to the subscription, if you buy any Zwift equipment like Zwift Hub, Wahoo Kickr Bike, Wahoo Kickr Move, Wahoo Kickr Core, or Wahoo Kickr, you will get one-year free access to Zwift Premium.
Zwift Premium Features
We have listed the notable features of Zwift, which you must try for.
- Get fitness tips and maintain fitness with ease.
- You can meet random fitness people from anywhere worldwide.
- Offers jerseys, leaderboards, and other info.
- You can integrate Zwift with other fitness apps to track the data.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can access Zwift on Mac, Windows PC, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Android smartphones.
RGT Cycling, Rouvy, Bkool, TrainerRoad, and Peloton on Firestick are some of the best workouts or exercise apps available for free
No, Zwift is not available on Amazon Fire or Kindle Fire Tablet.
Yes, you can use the Silk Browser on Firestick to access the Zwift webpage. But, with the Fire Stick remote, the navigation and control might be difficult for you.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Vision IPTV: Watch 8500+ Channels and 85,000+ Video On Demand for $7.22
- How to Watch UEFA Champions League 2023-24 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Reset Samsung Smart TV Remote for All Models
- How to Watch LaLiga on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream LaLiga on LG Smart TV
- How to Install and Watch NFL on PS5
- How to Stream NFL Game Pass on Chromecast
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Firestick
- How to Watch MLB 2023 [Major League Baseball] on Roku