IPTV or Internet Protocol Television is a digital media service that provides television programming and other video content with the help of TCP/IP protocol suites. IPTV primarily uses IP multicasting with the Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) for live TV broadcasts and real-time streaming Protocol (RTSP) for on-demand videos. Unlike the OTT service, the bottom line is that you will get an extraordinary entertainment service with an IPTV subscription. Also, in this article, you will find how to install IPTV services on your LG Smart TV.
Unlike traditional cable services, the media will be stored on the transmission end of the server. Hence the users can access their favorite media anytime and anywhere. Simultaneously, more than two users can access a single IPTV subscription. IPTV is compatible with Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, Linux, Smart TVs, Streaming devices (FireStick & Roku), and gaming consoles (Xbox and PlayStations). If you’re an LG Smart TV user, watch the space below to know how to install IPTV on your TV.
Related – How to install Popcorn Time on Smart TV
What is the use of IPTV services?
Everyone is asking about IPTV services in this era because it is a more effective way to get entertainment. The main thing about IPTV services is that it is more affordable than cable TV providers. And the other vital thing is that you can live stream and watch the archived contents online anywhere and anytime with only an internet connection.
What is Smart IPTV?
Smart IPTV is a client application that you can use to stream the IPTV contents from a provider. You will only get playlist links with some IPTV providers because some IPTV service providers won’t support playing IPTV content. At that time, you can hold on to Smart TV because it is the current trending and best IPTV player in the market. Also, you need to note that the Smart IPTV doesn’t offer IPTV content. This platform is only used to play the contents from an IPTV provider.
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV?
Installing IPTV on LG Smart TV is not a difficult task. With the help of the LG Store, you can download this app with ease.
1. Launch your LG Smart TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. Open LG Content Store and click on the Search icon from the upper right corner.
3. Search for the Smart IPTV.
3. Select the app which comes with the following logo.
4. Select Install to start the installation process.
5. Within a few minutes, the IPTV app will be installed on your TV.
6. Select Launch to open the IPTV app. You can also launch the IPTV application from the Apps section.
How to Activate and Use Smart IPTV on LG Smart TV
1. After launching the Smart IPTV, you can see your MAC address displayed on your TVs screen. Note it down.
2. Visit https://siptv.app/about/ on your mobile/PC web browser.
3. Click on the Activation tab and enter your MAC address in the given field.
4. Then, select the Pay with PayPal button and make a payment.
NOTE: You only need to pay €5.49 to get lifetime access to Smart IPTV.
5. Next, click on the My List tab.
6. Enter the MAC address displayed on the TV and the subscription M3U URL you received from the IPTV provider.
7. Wait until you receive the pop-up stating, “1 URL added! Restart your App.”
8. Get back to your TV and exit the launched IPTV app.
9. Again, launch the Smart IPTV and wait for a few minutes to load all the IPTV channels.
10. That’s it. Enjoy streaming your favorite IPTV channels.
NOTE: Check out the Most common IPTV problems and Solutions
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, IPTV is available for webOS.
Yes, Smart IPTV can be considered the best IPTV app for Samsung Smart TV.
You need to pay a one-time fee of €5.49 to add the Playlist links on Smart IPTV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install NBC Sports Live Kodi Addon
- How to Stream PPV on Firestick/Fire TV
- How Download and Install Night Terrors Kodi Addon
- How to Install SoundCloud Kodi Addon
- How to Know if Someone Blocked You on Facebook
- 4 Casino Games That Are Ideal For Mobile
- What to Look for When Buying a TV for Gaming
- How can Bitcoin Affect the Textile Sector of Monaco?
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Pinterest
- How to Chromecast Deezer to TV