IPTV is “Internet Protocol Television” which provides TV contents, Live TV, Videos On-Demand (VoD) over the internet protocol network. IPTV is a technology which was intended to provide digital television service to their subscribers through internet protocol. There are plenty of IPTV players which can be used to stream IPTV links. Best IPTV player for windows will make your PC an entertainment place to view all your favourite TV shows.
You may also like: Best IPTV Player For Android
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 70% instant discount on a 3-year plan.
Best IPTV Players for Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
Here are the best IPTV Players for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP desktop which allows you to stream contents hassle-free:
VLC Media Player
We already have an IPTV player in the name of the
VLC Media Player streams the IPTV using the m3u files. You just need the latest version of VLC to stream your favourite contents. Here are the steps to stream IPTV in VLC:
- Open VLC
- Go to Media -> Open Network Streams
- Enter the URL of the video or live tv and click on Play
VLC will start playing the content you wanted to see. The interface is simple and easy to understand. Hence, people always call VLC as the best IPTV player for Windows.
MyIpTV can be downloaded from Microsoft Windows Store easily. It allows you to watch videos/live TV. This application doesn’t provide any direct IPTV service or any IPTV link. They have an interface where you can enter the Video link to watch your favorite IPTV channels.
You can easily protect your application with a pin. Open Microsoft store on your Windows 10 and search “MyIpTV”. You will find the resultant application. Click on it and install the application. Once installing,
- Open the application
- Settings -> Add new playlist and choose EPG Source
- Enter the remote channel list name and enter the remote source
- List of videos and TV appears. Choose your favourite one and stream it on MyIpTV.
The MyIPTV is another best IPTV player for Windows 10 which allows you to stream live videos and television programs.
You may also like: Best IPTV Player for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
IPTV is another IPTV app which lets you watch all your favorite IPTV channels on your Windows 10 device.
- Open the App
- Go to Settings.
- Enter the M3U URL and load your playlist.
- Stream your favorite channel.
You can easily download this app directly from the Microsoft Store. You need to pay 4.99$ to watch the videos in full screen and to remove the unwanted ads.
Another innovative application which streams digital TV channels and allows you to stream radio channels live is ProgDVB/ProgTV. It is a freeware/shareware application and you can utilize the maximum out of it.
It provides you High Definition channels with Picture-in-Picture support. It also allows you to record live TV and radio streaming. You can install the app directly from the official website.
- Open the application
- Enter the url and choose the channel
- List of videos will appear. Choose the one you wanted to see.
ProgDVB/ProgTV is an excellent video streaming player. It has plenty of features inbuilt with it.
Apart from streaming using third-party
- Open Kodi application
- Click on TV or Radio
- Enter the URL
- Click Play to stream the video
Kodi with official addons are considered as legal. If you are using third-party addons, you might be sued for watching copyrighted content.
Click here to know How to install Kodi on Windows?
Free TV Player
Free TV Player is another IPTV app which lets you stream all your favorite live TV channels, TV shows, Movies and Internet Radio on your Windows 10 device.
With this application, you can upload your own M3U Playlist to stream the live TV channels. You can download this app directly from the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Open the app.
- Enter the M3U Playlist URL provided by the IPTV service provider.
- It will take a few minutes to load all the channels.
- Select and play your favorite live TV Channel.
IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is one of the best IPTV apps available on the market. It lets the user stream their live TV channel with ease.
Even though it is developed only for Android devices, you can access this app on your Windows OS device by using the Android emulators like Bluestacks. Here are the steps required to stream IPTV through IPTV Smarters Pro app:
- Download and install Bluestacks.
- Open Bluestacks and login with your Google credentials (Gmail ID and password)
- Click the Play Store icon on the homepage.
- On the search bar, type IPTV Smarters Pro and hit the search icon.
- Select the IPTV Smarters Pro app and tap the Install button.
- After installation, open the app and tap ADD NEW USER.
- Select Load Your Playlist or File/URL -> Enter a name for your Playlist.
- Select the M3U URL and enter the URL provided by your IPTV service provider.
- Tap Add User and wait for few minutes.
- Now, select and play your favorite live TV channel.
GSE SMART IPTV
GSE SMART IPTV is another IPTV player that lets you watch all your favorite live TV channels on your device. The application is entirely free to download and use.
Developed by Alexander Sofronov, GSE SMART IPTV is only available for Android and iOS devices. But, you can use this app on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 device by using the Android emulators. To access this app, you need to install BlueStacks. After installing the BlueStacks, follow these steps:
- Open BlueStacks app.
- Tap Sign In and enter your Google account credentials.
- Open Play Store and search for GSE SMART IPTV.
- Select the GSE SMART IPTV app and click Install to download the app.
- After installation, click Open to launch the app.
- Select +Add Playlist -> Tap Add URL.
- Enter the Playlist URL and tap OK.
- Select your favourite live TV channel.
These are the best IPTV players for Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista. There are plenty of players available as well. Each IPTV player has its
Thanks for reading this post. You can visit www.techfollows.com for more information about IPTV. Leave back your comments and feedback in the below comment section. You can also use our social media profiles, Facebook and Twitter to post your queries.
- How to Cast Foxtel Go on Chromecast 
- How to Install cCloud TV Addon on Kodi 18.4 Leia 
- How to Install Miami Grice Kodi Addon 
- How to Install Megabox HD on Firestick 
- How to Install Gears Reloaded TV on Firestick 
- How to Install Popcorn Time on Chromebook 
- How to Download and Install Popcorn Time on Roku 
- 10 Best Chromecast Apps  You Must Download
- Best Apps for Firestick 2019 | Must Have Apps
- Best Movie Apps to stream free Movies in 2019
FireStick7 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App for Firestick? 2019
FireStick7 months ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick? Updated 2019
Android8 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android | 2019 Latest
How to3 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku? 2019 Updated
How to7 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV on Samsung Smart TV?
Chromecast9 months ago
How to cast IPTV on Chromecast? 
Apple TV8 months ago
Best IPTV Player for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV in 2019
IPTV9 months ago
Best IPTV Subscription Providers [Updated 2019]