IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television. IPTV allows you to watch live televisions and on-demand videos through your devices. Plenty of IPTV apps are available for Android, Windows, Firestick, MAC, iPhone and other devices as well. Developers have developed free IPTV application for Android devices. You can directly download those apps from the Google Play Store. Among the many IPTV apps, let us discuss on the Best IPTV Players for Android in this post.
Best IPTV Players for Android
Here are the list of Best IPTV Players for Android:
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 70% instant discount on a 3-year plan.
IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is available officially on Google Play Store. It is one of the best IPTV players for Android. You can install the app on all Android platforms like Android phones, Android TV, Amazon Fire Stick and more. This app allows you to watch live TV, movies, web series and TV catch up.
Features of IPTV Smarters Pro
- Supports m3u file loading
- Parental control available
- Built-in powerful IPTV Player
- External player integration
- Embedded subtitles
You May also like: Are IPTV Subscriptions Legal?
GSE Smart IPTV
One of the famous and best IPTV players for Android is GSE Smart IPTV Player. The UI is very simple and easy to use. The app allows you to cast the streaming videos on your smart TV as well. The GSE Smart IPTV supports more than 45 video formats as well. It also supports more than 5 live streaming formats.
Features of GSE Smart IPTV
- Supports Chromecast
- Automatic live stream reconnection
- Parental control
- Available in multiple themes
- Dynamic language switching
Lazy IPTV’s simple interface and low memory occupancy make it as one of the best IPTV Players for Android devices. It doesn’t contain any built-in playlist or videos. Clients (users) have to enter their favorite IPTV link and the app will do the rest. You can watch live TV, movies, video-on-demand, web series and much more using Lazy IPTV.
Features of Lazy IPTV
- m3u playlist support
- It also supports HTTP/HTTPS, UDP, and Youtube links
- Also supports internet radio playback
- Parental control available
- Plenty of themes available
You may also like: How to cast IPTV on Chromecast?
Perfect Player IPTV
Perfect player IPTV is designed to give us a setup box feel. It allows you to play movies, videos, live TV and much more. The app is available for your TV, desktop and mobile devices. The Perfect player is just a media streaming device and it does not contain any channels in it. It plays all the URL’s submitted by its users.
Features of Perfect Player IPTV
- It also manages local files as well.
- It supports Perfect Cast IPTV.
- Supports M3U, XSPF Playlist formats.
- Supports XMLTV, JTV EPG formats.
- It has big control panels
Kodi is available officially on Google Play Store. You can use Kodi as a local media player as well. It is one of the best apps designed with multiple platform supports. Apart from supporting addons, Kodi also supports IPTV links as well. The interface allows users to search and stream videos easily. Kodi is available on Android, Windows, Linux,
Features of Kodi
- UI is simple and easy
- Supports almost all video formats
- Available on multiple platforms
- Supports IPTV as addons as well
- Free Open source application
You may also like: How to install Kodi on Firestick?
This app allows you to watch IPTV from your internet provider and also allows you to watch free IPTV from other sources online. The simple interface and easy operating of this app make it one of the best IPTV players for Android phones.
Features of IPTV
- Contains playlist history
- Plays mulicast streams using UDP proxy
- TV channels can be viewed in grid, list or tile view
- Supports M3U and XSPF
Smart IPTV Player
Another best IPTV player available for Android is Smart IPTV Player. As other IPTV players, it also doesn’t contain any inbuilt channels but allows you stream contents via m3u format. You can log in to this app to automatically sync your account and to load the playlist easily.
Features of Smart IPTV Player
- High quality video player
- You can create edit and share links to your friends
- You can load local and remote m3u links on the internet
- It allows you to synchronize your account
The above list is the best IPTV Players for Android. You can check the Best IPTV Player for windows here.
With the best IPTV Player, you can enjoy live TV, movies, videos and much more on your Android phones. There are plenty of IPTV players available and you can’t use all of them on your Android device. Here we have listed the top IPTV players along with their features. You can choose the best one which suits you and enjoy watching IPTV.
Thank you for reading this post. Visit www.techfollows.com for more tech information. Leave your feedback and queries in the below comment section.
- How to Cast Foxtel Go on Chromecast 
- How to Install cCloud TV Addon on Kodi 18.4 Leia 
- How to Install Miami Grice Kodi Addon 
- How to Install Megabox HD on Firestick 
- How to Install Gears Reloaded TV on Firestick 
- How to Install Popcorn Time on Chromebook 
- How to Download and Install Popcorn Time on Roku 
- 10 Best Chromecast Apps  You Must Download
- Best Apps for Firestick 2019 | Must Have Apps
- Best Movie Apps to stream free Movies in 2019
IPTV5 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC [Updated 2019]
FireStick7 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App for Firestick? 2019
FireStick7 months ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick? Updated 2019
How to3 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku? 2019 Updated
How to7 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV on Samsung Smart TV?
Chromecast9 months ago
How to cast IPTV on Chromecast? 
Apple TV8 months ago
Best IPTV Player for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV in 2019
IPTV9 months ago
Best IPTV Subscription Providers [Updated 2019]