IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television. It allows you to watch live television channels and on-demand videos through your devices. Plenty of IPTV application are available for Android, Windows, Firestick, Mac, iPhone and other devices as well. Several developers have developed free IPTV application for Android platforms. You can download those apps directly from the Google Play Store. Among the many IPTV apps, let us discuss some of the Best IPTV Players for Android in this post.
NOTE: The below-mentioned IPTV players doesn’t host movie, TV show or any other content. Users to purchase IPTV subscription to stream media on these players. Click here for best IPTV Providers. After purchasing the subscription, you need to configure the subscription details with these players.
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount + 3 months free.
Best IPTV Players for Android
Here are the list of Best IPTV Players for Android:
IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is available officially on Google Play Store. It is one of the best IPTV players for Android. You can install the app on all Android platforms like Android phones/tablets, Android TV, Amazon Fire Stick and other devices running on Android OS. It allows you to watch live TV, movies, web series and TV catch up.
Features of IPTV Smarters Pro
- Supports m3u file loading
- Parental control available
- Built-in powerful IPTV Player
- External player integration
- Embedded subtitles
Download IPTV Smarters Pro
VLC is another IPTV player that is officially available for Android users. It is a popular media player that is used to stream local files. Apart from streaming local files, it is also used to stream m3u files. To stream live TV:
- Open the app
- Select the menu icon.
- Click Stream.
- Enter the URL and click the arrow icon.
- The media will appear on your Android device.
The VLC player can also be accessed on other platforms like Windows, iOS, Mac and much more.
GSE Smart IPTV
One of the famous and best IPTV players for Android is GSE Smart IPTV Player. The UI is very simple and easy to use. The app allows you to cast the streaming videos on your smart TV as well. The GSE Smart IPTV supports more than 45 video formats as well. It also supports more than 5 live streaming formats.
Features of GSE Smart IPTV
- Supports Chromecast
- Automatic live stream reconnection
- Parental control
- Available in multiple themes
- Dynamic language switching
Lazy IPTV’s simple interface and low memory occupancy make it as one of the best IPTV Players for Android devices. It doesn’t contain any built-in playlist or videos. Clients (users) have to enter their favourite IPTV link and the app will do the rest. You can watch live TV, movies, video-on-demand, web series and much more using Lazy IPTV.
Features of Lazy IPTV
- m3u playlist support
- It also supports HTTP/HTTPS, UDP, and Youtube links
- Also supports internet radio playback
- Parental control available
- Plenty of themes available
Perfect Player IPTV
Perfect player IPTV is designed to give us a setup box feel. It allows you to play movies, videos, live TV and much more. The app is available for your TV, desktop and mobile devices. The Perfect player is just a media streaming device and it does not contain any channels in it. It plays all the URL’s submitted by its users.
Features of Perfect Player IPTV
- It also manages local files as well.
- It supports Perfect Cast IPTV.
- Supports M3U, XSPF Playlist formats.
- Supports XMLTV, JTV EPG formats.
- It has big control panels
Kodi is available officially on Google Play Store. You can use Kodi as a local media player as well. It is one of the best apps designed with multiple platform supports. Apart from supporting addons, Kodi also supports IPTV links as well. The interface allows users to search and stream videos easily. Kodi is also available for Windows, Linux,
Features of Kodi
- UI is simple and easy
- Supports almost all video formats
- Available on multiple platforms
- Supports IPTV as addons as well
- Free Open source application
Note: Users need to Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client to watch live TV through Kodi. Along with that, there are certain live TV addons available to stream live contents on Kodi.
This app allows you to watch IPTV from your internet provider and also allows you to watch free IPTV from other sources online. The simple interface and easy operating of this app make it one of the best IPTV players for Android phones.
Features of IPTV
- Contains playlist history
- Plays multicast streams using UDP proxy
- TV channels can be viewed in grid, list or tile view
- Supports M3U and XSPF
Smart IPTV Player
Another best IPTV player available for Android is Smart IPTV Player. As other IPTV players, it also doesn’t contain any inbuilt channels but allows you stream contents via m3u format. You can log in to this app to automatically sync your account and to load the playlist easily.
Features of Smart IPTV Player
- High-quality video player
- You can create edit and share links to your friends
- You can load local and remote m3u links on the internet
- It allows you to synchronize your account
Televizo is yet another Android IPTV player that we are impressed with its features. Just like other IPTV players, you can watch all sort of live TV programs by simply adding the m3u URL that you can receive from the IPTV provider. Once you added the URL, it will list all the channels in separate countries. Hence, you can find your favourite channels with ease.
Features of Televizo
- Supports parental controls
- Supports different streams like HLS, UDP, RTMP, M3U, XML EPG and more
- Comes with the inbuilt high-quality video player
The above list is the best IPTV Players for Android. You can check the Best IPTV Player for windows here.
With the best IPTV Player, you can enjoy live TV, movies, videos and much more on your Android phones. There are plenty of IPTV players available and you can’t use all of them on your Android device. Here we have listed the top IPTV players along with their features. You can choose the best one which suits you and enjoy watching IPTV.
Thank you for reading this post. Visit www.techfollows.com for more tech information. Leave your feedback and queries in the below comment section. You can also use our social media profiles, Facebook and Twitter to post your queries.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Is Your Perfect Web Developer Just Around The Corner?
- What You Need to Learn About a Franking Machine and How It Is Used
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Find WiFi Password on Chromebook
- How To Hire A Developer For A Mobile App
- Is Android the Perfect Gaming Platform?
- How and why to use a VPN on your company’s devices
- How to Watch TBS on Firestick in 2021
- 4 Tips on How to Sit Correctly and Avoid Injuries
- How to Chromecast Tubi Using Android, iOS, and PC