IPTV, or Internet Protocol Television, is a service that uses TCP/IP protocol suites to provide live TV channel and VOD content. You can install the IPTV app directly from the LG Content Store on LG Smart TV. Before installing any IPTV app, ensure to subscribe to an IPTV Provider. To watch your IPTV Provider’s content, you need an IPTV Player. There are plenty of IPTV players available in the LG Content Store. We have used Smart IPTV to explain the installation procedure in this guide.
Note: Ensure to connect and set up a VPN while streaming IPTV content on your LG TV.
What is Smart IPTV?
Smart IPTV is a premium IPTV player available to download on LG Content Store. This application does not include any content. The users must add the M3U link or playlists file of an IPTV provider to stream content on this app. The users can also add the EPG guide of the provider. This IPTV is legal and supports all providers with the M3U link or file.
How to Download IPTV on LG Smart TV
1. Turn ON your LG Smart TV and connect it to the Internet.
2. Open LG Content Store and click the Search icon at the top.
3. Search for the Smart IPTV.
4. Select the Smart IPTV app from the search results.
5. Select Install to start the installation process.
6. Within a few minutes, the IPTV app will be installed on your TV.
How to Activate Smart IPTV on LG Smart TV
1. Open the Smart IPTV app and note down the MAC address displayed on your TV screen.
2. Visit the website siptv.app/about/ on your mobile/PC browser.
3. Click on the Activation tab and enter your MAC address in the field.
4. Select the Pay with PayPal button and make a payment.
NOTE: You need to pay €5.49 for lifetime access to Smart IPTV.
5. Next, click on the My List tab.
6. Enter the MAC address displayed on the TV and the subscription M3U URL you received from the IPTV provider.
7. Wait until you receive the pop-up stating, “1 URL added! Restart your App.”
8. Now, refresh the app on LG Smart TV.
9. Wait for a few seconds to load all the IPTV channels.
10. That’s it. Enjoy streaming your favorite IPTV channels on your LG TV.
Alternate Method to Stream IPTV on LG Smart TV
Alternatively, you can cast IPTV videos on LG Smart TV from your smartphone. To do it, make sure to fulfill the requirements below.
- First, connect a Chromecast device to your LG Smart TV and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the device with your TV.
- Connect the smartphone (Android/iOS) and Chromecast-connected LG TV to the same WiFi.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone and install the IPTV Smarters Player app. Android users must download and install the IPTV Smarters APK file from an APK website.
2. After installing the app, open it and hit the Add User button on the app interface.
3. Select the option Load Your Playlist or File/URL or Login with Xtream Codes API and add the required credentials offered by your IPTV Provider.
4. Once the content is loaded, play your desired TV channel or movie.
5. Tap the Cast icon at the top and select your LG TV device from the pop-up menu.
6. Now, enjoy streaming the video on your LG Smart TV.
How to Fix IPTV Not Working on LG Smart TV
Sometimes, the IPTV app doesn’t work properly on LG Smart TV and displays a loading screen or black screen. These IPTV problems are common and can be easily fixed by the methods listed below.
- Check whether you have added the M3U link correctly.
- Update LG TV.
- Uninstall and reinstall the IPTV app.
- Clear the app cache on LG Smart TV.
- Restart your LG Smart TV to fix the IPTV not working issue.
- Try installing other IPTV players.
- Update the app on LG Smart TV.
Best IPTV Player Apps for LG Smart TV
In addition to Smart IPTV Player, there are plenty of IPTV players available on the LG Content Store. Some of the best IPTV Players for LG TV are listed below.
|IPTV Players||LG Content Store|
|SmartOne IPTV||Get App|
|IPTV Smarters Pro||Get App|
|IBOXX IPTV||Get App|
|SS IPTV||Get App|
|Web IPTV Player||Visit Website|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can download any IPTV app from the LG Content Store on LG TV.
You need to pay a one-time fee of €5.49 to add the playlist link on Smart IPTV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Vision IPTV: Watch 8500+ Channels and 85,000+ Video On Demand for $7.22
- How to Watch UEFA Champions League 2023-24 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Reset Samsung Smart TV Remote for All Models
- How to Watch LaLiga on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream LaLiga on LG Smart TV
- How to Install and Watch NFL on PS5
- How to Stream NFL Game Pass on Chromecast
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Firestick
- How to Watch MLB 2023 [Major League Baseball] on Roku