- The Telegram app is not available in the LG Content Store.
- Alternatively, you can use the app on LG Smart TV via a web browser.
- You can install the app on your Android (Google Play Store) or iPhone/iPad (App Store) and screen mirror the app to LG TV.
- You can also cast the Telegram app to your TV from a Windows or Mac PC
Telegram is a reliable messaging platform available only on smartphones and tablets. Currently, the Telegram app is not available on LG Smart TV. However, you can use the web browser on LG TV to access Telegram Web.
Alternatively, you can download the app on your Android phone or iPhone/iPad, and screen mirror the app on your TV. In this article, you will learn all possible ways to use the Telegram app on your LG Smart TV.
How to Use Telegram on LG Smart TV Via Web Browser
1. Switch On your LG TV and go to the home screen.
2. Hit the Home Button on your remote control.
3. From the bottom, locate and hit the Web Browser tile.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
4. Navigate to the address bar on the Web Browser.
5. Type the Telegram Web URL (https://web.telegram.org/a/) on the address bar using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Hit the Log in By Phone Number option.
7. Select your country, enter your Phone number, and hit the Next option.
8. Enter the verification code received to your phone number.
9. Finally, you can use the Telegram app on your big screen.
Note: You can also use the Telegram app installed on your smartphone to scan the QR code and use the app on your LG TV.
How to Screen Mirror Telegram on LG Smart TV Using Android Phone
If your LG TV does not have Chromecast support, set up a Chromecast device with your LG Smart TV. Also, connect your TV and Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Download the Telegram app on your Android phone from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and log in to your account.
3. Swipe down the Control Centre and tap the Cast icon.
4. Select the name of your LG TV from the devices list.
5. Now, the phone screen will be mirrored on your LG Smart TV, and you can use the Telegram app.
How to Screen Mirror Telegram on LG Smart TV from iPhone or iPad
Before proceeding further, Ensure your smartphone and LG Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Meanwhile, iPhone/iPad users must turn on AirPlay on LG TV.
1. Install the Telegram app on your iPhone/iPad from the App Store.
2. Login with your account credentials.
3. Access the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. the Telegram app will be shown on your LG TV.
How to Cast Telegram from a PC to a LG Smart TV
You can also use Telegram by casting the app from a PC to the LG Smart TV. You can either use a Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser for this purpose. Before that, update the Chrome and Edge browsers to their latest version. Also, connect your PC and LG Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
Using Google Chrome Browser
1. Open the Chrome browser on your PC.
2. Go to the official website of Telegram (https://web.telegram.org/).
3. Sign in to your account with your login credentials.
4. Click the three-dotted icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Hit the Save and Share option and then choose Cast.
6. The browser will look for the available devices. Select your LG Smart TV.
7. Now, the Telegram app will cast to your TV.
Using the Edge Browser
1. Launch the Microsoft Edge browser and visit the Telegram website (https://web.telegram.org/).
2. Click the three-dotted icon in the right corner and choose the More tools option.
3. Navigate to Cast Media to Device.
4. Choose your LG TV from the list for pairing.
5. Finally, the PC screen will be mirrored to the TV so that the Telegram app can be used on the big screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Telegram is not available on the LG Content Store.
Yes. Telegram is free to download and use. You can also buy Telegram Premium to unlock more features.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.