How to Download and Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) is a technology where live or on-demand content is delivered to subscribers via the Internet. IPTV services are less expensive, and it is compatible with multiple platforms, such as gaming consoles, streaming devices, Smart TVs, and more. Hisense Smart TV is a popular Smart TV brand equipped with different operating systems, namely, Android TV OS, Fire TV OS, Roku TV OS, and VIDAA TV OS. Based on the operating system in Hisense Smart TV, the installation of the IPTV app varies.
How to Install IPTV on Hisense Android TV
There are plenty of IPTV Players for Android. Below, we have used Smart IPTV as an example to demonstrate the installation process. If you are using an Android-powered Hisense Smart TV, refer to the below steps to install the app.
(1) Turn On your Hisense Smart TV and connect the TV to a strong WiFi connection.
(2) Select the Apps tab and hit the Play Store application.
(3) Tap the search bar and type Smart IPTV using the virtual keyboard.
(4) Locate and select the Smart IPTV app from the search results.
(5) Select Install to download the app on your Hisense Smart TV.
How to Download IPTV on Hisense Fire TV
As Smart IPTV is unavailable on the Hisense Fire TV App Store, you need to install the app using Downloader.
(1) Power On your Hisense Fire TV and hit the Find icon on the home screen.
(2) Select the Search bar and type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
(3) Click the Downloader app from the search results and tap the Get button or Download icon to download the app.
(4) Now, go to Firestick Settings → Click My Fire TV → Tap Developer Options → Select Install unknown apps → Enable Downloader.
(5) Launch the Downloader app and navigate to the Home tab.
(6) Hit the URL box and type the APK link of Smart IPTV using the virtual keyboard.
(7) Click Go and select the Install button on the pop-up menu.
(8) Now, the Smart IPTV will be installed on your Hisense Fire TV.
How to Activate Smart IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
After installing the Smart IPTV on Hisense Android TV or Hisense Fire TV, make use of the steps below to add the M3U URL link on the app.
(1) Launch the Smart IPTV app on your Hisense Smart TV.
(2) Note the MAC address exhibited on the app screen.
(3) Now, open a browser on your mobile or PC.
(4) Visit the official website of Smart IPTV.
(5) Click the Activation tab displayed on the website.
(6) Enter the MAC address you have noted from the Smart IPTV app on your TV.
(7) Select your preferred payment method and complete the payment process.
(8) Once completed, click the My List tab on the website.
(9) Tap the MAC field and again enter the MAC address.
(10) Click the URL field and paste the M3U URL you received from the IPTV provider.
(11) Wait until the message “1 URL added! Restart your App” pops up.
(12) Now, restart the Smart IPTV app on your Hisense Smart TV to load all the channels.
(13) Finally, start streaming your favorite IPTV channels on Hisense TV.
How to Cast GSE Smart IPTV on Hisense Android TV
First, enable the cast function on your Hisense Android TV. If your Hisense TV doesn’t support casting, connect a Chromecast device to your TV and set it up.
(1) Connect the Hisense Smart TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
(2) Install the GSE Smart IPTV from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad. If you are using an Android device, download and install the app from a reliable apk website.
(3) Launch the GSE Smart IPTV after installation.
(4) Give access to the required permissions and add the M3U link of your IPTV service provider.
(5) Now, tap the Cast icon displayed at the top.
(6) Tap your Hisense Smart TV and click Cast to mirror the GSE Smart IPTV app.
(7) Finally, play any content of your provider on the GSE Smart IPTV app and watch it on your TV.
How to Sideload IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
You can also sideload the IPTV app on your Hisense Smart TV. Here, we have used GSE Smart IPTV to explain the sideloading process. GSE Smart IPTV Player is one of the best IPTV Players for Windows, Mac, and Smart TVs.
Note: This method is only applicable to Hisense Android TV and Hisense Fire TV.
(1) Launch a web browser on your PC.
(2) Download the GSE Smart IPTV APK file from a reliable apk website and connect a USB drive to your PC.
(3) Copy the APK file and paste it into the USB drive section.
(4) After copying the files, eject the USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Hisense Smart TV.
(5) Go to the Settings of your Hisense Smart TV and select the option Device Preferences.
(6) Tap Security & Restrictions and turn ON the option Unknown Sources.
(7) Go to the USB drive folder and select the APK file.
(8) Click Install and follow the on-screen procedures to install the application on your Hisense Smart TV.
Set up GSE Smart IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
(1) Open the GSE Smart IPTV app on your TV.
(2) Tap the horizontal lines or hamburger icon at the top left corner.
(3) Locate and select the option Remote Playlists.
(4) Select the Plus (+) icon at the bottom right corner.
(5) Tap the option Add M3U URL from the popup menu and enter the M3U link of your IPTV provider.
(6) Click the Add button to load the IPTV content.
(7) Once loaded, start streaming any of your favorite IPTV videos on your TV.
How to Screen Mirror GSE Smart IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
Refer to the below methods if you have Hisense Roku TV or Hisense VIDAA TV. The IPTV apps are unavailable in the Roku Channel Store and VIDAA App Store.
In order to stream IPTV content on Hisense Roku TV or Hisense VIDAA TV, you need to mirror the smartphone screen on Hisense TV. To do it, you need to enable the option mentioned below.
Hisense VIDAA TV:
Go to Settings and enable the Screen Mirroring option on Hisense VIDAA TV.
Hisense Roku TV:
Before mirroring the smartphone screen, ensure to enable the Screen Mirroring (Android Phone) or AirPlay (iPhone/iPad) option on Hisense Roku TV based on the smartphone you use.
Then, connect the Hisense Smart TV and smartphone to the same WiFi.
(1) Launch the GSE Smart IPTV player on your Smartphone.
(2) Then, add the M3U link of your IPTV Provider on the GSE Smart IPTV player.
(3) Go to the Notification Panel (For Android Phones) or Control Center (For iPhones) on your smartphone.
(4) Click the Cast icon (Android) or Screen Mirroring icon (iOS) and select your Hisense Roku TV or Hisense VIDAA TV.
(5) Now, play any IPTV content on the GSE Smart IPTV player and watch it on your Hisense VIDAA TV or Hisense Roku TV.
Installation Guide of IPTV on Other Smart TVs
- How to Install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV.
- How to Watch IPTV on Android TV.
- How to Download IPTV on LG Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can download the IPTV Smarters Pro from the Play Store of your Hisense TV.
Smart IPTV is the IPTV player for Hisense Smart TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Chromecast MLB 2023 on TV
- How to Watch MLB 2023 on LG Smart TV
- How to Cancel Acorns Subscription [App & Web]
- How to Chromecast 123Movies on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook
- Best Ways to Change Tinder Location to Get More Matches
- How to Watch F1 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch F1 on Firestick [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Watch NCAA March Madness on LG Smart TV