What exactly is SAP Hybris? This cutting-edge e-commerce platform, developed by the global software corporation SAP, equips businesses with sophisticated tools for managing online sales, customer data, and marketing initiatives. SAP Hybris, now rebranded as SAP Commerce Cloud, excels in delivering a seamless, personalized experience to customers across various platforms, including websites, mobile devices, and physical stores. It’s important to note that SAP Commerce Cloud and Hybris are essentially the same solution despite the renaming.
For three consecutive years, Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce has recognized SAP Commerce Cloud as a market leader, underscoring its significant industry impact.
The Advantages of Using SAP Hybris
SAP Hybris Commerce, now SAP Commerce Cloud, stands out as an incredibly potent e-commerce platform suitable for both B2B and B2C enterprises. Its primary strengths lie in its ability to enhance customer experiences and broaden online sales channels. Here’s why businesses gravitate towards this platform:
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
- Consistent and Personalized Customer Experiences: SAP Commerce Cloud shines in offering uniform and tailored customer journeys across various touchpoints, including websites, mobile apps, social media, call centers, and physical stores, ensuring your brand’s omnipresence.
- Flexibility and Customization: The platform boasts an array of tools and APIs for customization, allowing seamless integration with your existing technology landscape.
- Scalability and Performance: Designed to handle high traffic volumes and scalable to meet business growth, SAP Commerce Cloud optimizes performance during peak times.
- Comprehensive Feature Set: Covering the entire spectrum of e-commerce operations, the platform includes capabilities for catalog and product management, marketing, order management, customer service, and analytics.
- Integration with SAP Ecosystem: It integrates smoothly with SAP ERP, CRM, and marketing tools, enabling businesses to leverage existing SAP investments for a holistic view of customer data and streamlined processes.
- Robust B2B Capabilities: For businesses operating in the B2B sector, SAP Commerce Cloud offers specialized features like self-service portals and account-based pricing to facilitate an efficient buying process.
Prominent Companies Utilizing SAP Hybris
Several leading enterprises across various industries utilize SAP Hybris for their e-commerce needs. These include giants like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, AGCO, Fresenius Kabi, Puma, Levi’s, Nikon, Samsung, and Lufthansa.
SAP Hybris Features for E-commerce
SAP Hybris stands out as an e-commerce platform, merging the capabilities of B2B and B2C markets. Its architecture is designed to manage high customer traffic and significant order volumes. The platform’s scalability is a key feature, allowing for the quick and flexible addition of new components as market needs evolve. Built on standard Hybris technology, it eliminates the need for additional spending on upgrades and management.
The platform’s architecture is optimal for a B2B2C e-commerce system, working best with a Java EE Servlet Container as its execution environment. Using the Spring framework, the platform facilitates easy component configuration. The core of the SAP Hybris Commerce platform, the Apache Tomcat application server, processes all business information.
Hybris development company is notable for its extensive range of extensions, some offered out-of-the-box, others available for purchase or custom development. The web application, based on Spring beans, is managed by the Spring IoC container, enabling the addition of extra services.
SAP Hybris Integration in Business
Previously a dream for B2B companies, SAP Hybris now bridges B2B commerce to B2C with features like responsiveness, omnichannel capabilities, and personalized pricing. B2B clients can experience a tailored online presence, complete with specific prices, discounts, order history, and more, enhancing their shopping experience.
Hybris has demonstrated unparalleled success in the online retail space for both B2B and B2C markets over the past decade. Its backend functionality and comprehensive administrative tools cater to both markets effectively.
Developing an SAP Hybris Website: Costs and Tools
The development of an SAP Hybris website involves considering various tools and administrative modules. While some are available directly, others might require additional subscriptions. At Aimprosoft, we ensure our clients are aware of these nuances before implementing the software.
Administering SAP Hybris involves tools like Hybris Administration Console (HAC), Hybris Management Console (HMC), and Back Office, among others, each serving distinct administrative functions. However, designing the store’s front end remains a creative task, as Hybris offers mainly backend solutions like react https://www.aimprosoft.com/technologies/react-development/. Users have the freedom to craft a unique storefront, leveraging the powerful backend engine and customizable code accelerators.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.