Rumble is one of the best alternatives to YouTube, as it offers better monetization features and a well-suited platform for content creators (Beginners). You can install the Rumble app on your Firestick device from the Amazon App Store. With Rumble on Firestick, you can stream videos from different categories, like finance, politics, education, entertainment and more, in high-resolution quality. Unlike YouTube, Rumble is free and doesn’t charge users to use the app for premium features. Apart from the direct installation, you can also access the Rumble website using the Silk Browser on your Fire TV.
How to Get Rumble on Firestick
1. First, connect the Firestick to a WiFi network.
2. Hit the Home button to navigate to the home screen.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Select the Find icon and click the Search bar.
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, type and search for Rumble.
5. Choose the Rumble app from the search suggestions.
6. Select Get to download the app on your Firestick.
7. After downloading, click Open to launch the Rumble app.
How to Activate and Stream Rumble on Firestick
1. After opening the Rumble app on your Firestick, you can see the activation code.
2. Visit the Rumble activation page from a browser (mobile/desktop).
Note: You must be signed in to your Rumble account for activation.
3. Enter the code and click Submit to activate.
4. The screen will be refreshed, and you can start watching the Rumble videos on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
How to Watch Rumble on Firestick using Silk Browser
1. Open the Silk Browser on your Firestick.
2. Hit the Search bar and enter the URL of Rumble (www.rumble.com) using the virtual keyboard.
3. Press OK on the remote to access the website.
4. Select Sign In and enter the required login credentials.
5. Once signed in, play and stream the Rumble videos on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
How to Sideload Rumble on Firestick using Downloader
If you can’t install Rumble, you can sideload the app on Firestick using Downloader.
1. Install the Downloader application on your Firestick device.
2. After installing, enable Install Unknown Apps for Downloader by following the below steps.
Note: Go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader.
3. Launch the Downloader app after installation and select the Home tab.
4. Enter the Rumble APK link on the URL field.
5. Select Go to initiate the download.
6. Once the APK is downloaded, select Install on the pop-up menu.
7. Finally, open the Rumble app and sign in to your account to stream the videos on a big screen.
How to Fix Rumble Not Working on Firestick
If the Rumble application isn’t working fine and throws issues like app crashes or freezing, refer to the below troubleshooting fixes.
- Check the Internet connection – The first step is to check the Internet connection. If your Firestick doesn’t connect to the desired WiFi, you can’t be able to play the videos. If the Internet speed is much less than required (20-24 Mbps), you must contact your ISP to fix it.
- Restart Rumble App – If you can’t play videos or the app delays, restart the application.
- Reboot Firestick – If the app performs slowly even after restart, you can try rebooting your Firestick.
- Update Rumble App – If the Rumble app crashes frequently, it might be outdated. Try updating the app on Fire TV.
- Update Firestick – Update your Firestick device to the latest firmware if your device version isn’t compatible with the app.
Rumble: Features & Highlights
- Rumble is a freebie and isn’t a premium app.
- This app is easy to use and comes with a single interface.
- Comes with in-built dark mode support.
- You can stream videos in the vertical position and can swipe them to skip.
- You can easily monetize videos on Rumble.
- This platform offers referral programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The Rumble app is available on Firestick/Fire TV.
Yes. The Rumble app is free to install and use.
Yes, you can screen mirror the Rumble app to the Fire TV from your Android Phone.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.