How to Connect a PS5 Controller to Your PC
PS5 is the latest Playstation console equipped with more features than its older models. It has also introduced the new DualSense controller with haptic feedback and adaptive triggers for a better gaming experience. The DualSense PS5 controllers are supported by most PS games. In addition to the PS5 console, you can connect the PS5 controller to your PC. The PS5 DualSense controller works better than the keyboard and mouse. Playing PC games with your DualSense PlayStation 5 controller will give you an excellent gaming experience. There are two ways to connect the PS5 controller to your PC. You can connect the PS5 Dual Sense Controller to your computer through a USB cable or Bluetooth.
How to Connect the PS5 Dual Sense Controller to a PC
1. First, take the PS5 controller you want to connect to your PC.
2. Make sure you have the required USB cable.
3. Connect one end of the USB cable to your PS5 controller.
4. Next, connect the other end to the USB port on your PC.
5. Wait till the PC recognize your PS5 controller.
6. After a few minutes, you can play the PS5 games with your PS5 controller.
How to Connect a PS5 Controller to PC Via Bluetooth
1. Click the Start icon on your Windows PC.
2. Go to the Settings menu and select devices.
3. Click Bluetooth & other devices from the devices section.
4. Next, turn On the Bluetooth.
5. Select your Bluetooth device from the available list.
6. Press and hold the PS and share buttons on your PS5 controller.
7. Now, the lights around your controller will flash.
8. Select the controller on your PC and wait for the confirmation message.
9. Once you are connected, you will receive a message Your device is ready to go.
10. Play games on your PC using a PlayStation 5 controller.
How to Connect PS5 Controller to PC Via Steam
1. Go to the Steam app on your PC and select the Steam tab displayed at the top-left.
2. Click the Settings option from the drop-down.
3. Select Controllers from the Settings menu.
4. Tap General Controller Settings from the controller’s sub-menu.
5. If you have a wired controller, connect it with the USB cable.
6. If you have a wireless controller, connect via Bluetooth.
7. Click the box near the PlayStation Configuration Support.
8. Select the box near Generic Gamepad Configuration Support.
9. Finally, you can use the connected PlayStation 5 controller to play Steam games on your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can pair the PS5 controller to your PC via USB cable or Bluetooth.
Yes, the DualSense PS5 controllers work on PC.
This problem arises due to temporary malfunction. To fix this issue, turn Off your PS5 Controller and turn it ON again. If the problem continues, restart your PC and connect the Controller again.
- How to Connect PS5 [PlayStation 5] to Your TV
- How to Change or Reset Your PS4 Password
- How to Enable and Use the Hidden Internet Browser on Nintendo Switch
- How to Watch YouTube on Xbox One
- How to Watch Crunchyroll on Xbox One
- How to Restart Xbox One [Different Ways]
- How to Reset PS3 [PlayStation 3] to Factory Settings
- How to Connect AirPods to Nintendo Switch