PlayStation 5 is the best console with more stunning features than its older models. It also introduced the new DualSense controller with haptic feedback and adaptive triggers for a better gaming experience. The DualSense PS5 controllers are supported by most PS games. Do you own a PlayStation 5 and want to use its controller for your PC games? You can connect them instantly. The PS5 DualSense controller works better than the keyboard and mouse. You can connect both wired and wireless controller PS5 controller PC.
How to Connect PS5 wired Controller to PC
1. First, take the wired PS5 controller that you want to connect to your PC.
2. Make sure you have the required USB cable.
3. Connect one end of the USB cable to your PS5 controller.
4. Next, connect the other end to the USB port on your PC.
5. Wait till the PC recognize your PS5 controller.
6. After a few minutes, you can play the PS5 games with your PS5 controller.
Related: How to Turn Off the PlayStation 5
How to Connect Wireless PS5 Controller to PC Through Bluetooth
1. First, navigate to start on your PC.
2. Go to the Settings menu and select devices.
3. Click Bluetooth&other devices from the devices section.
4. Next, turn on the Bluetooth.
5. Then select your Bluetooth device from the available list.
6. Press and hold the PS button and share button on your PS5 controller.
7. Now, the lights around your controller will flash.
8. Select the controller on your PC and wait for the confirmation message.
9. Once you are connected, you will receive a message Your device is ready to go.
10. You can play games on PC with your PlayStation 5 controller.
Related: How to Turn Off PS5 Controller
How to Connect PS5 Controller to PC with Steam
1. Go to Steams and select the steams from the top left.
2. Click the Settings icon on your PS5.
3. Select Controllers from the Settings menu.
4. Tap General Controller Settings from the controller’s sub-menu.
5. If you have a wired controller, connect it with the USB cable.
6. If you have a wireless controller, connect via Bluetooth.
7. Click the box near the PlayStation Configuration Support.
8. Select the box near Generic Gamepad Configuration Support.
9. Finally, you connected the PlayStation 5 controller to the PC with steam.
Related: How to Record Gameplay on PS5
Playing the PC games with your DualSense PlayStation 5 controller will give you a delightful gaming experience. So you can do follow the above methods that suit you and have an amazing gaming experience on PC with your PlayStation 5 controller.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the DualSense PS5 controllers work on PC. The wireless and wired PS5 controllers are supported on a PC.
Yes, the PS5 controllers work on steam and you can do follow the above steps to connect the PS5 controller with steam.