Fed up with Roblox games? If so, you can delete your Roblox account and stop playing games on the platform. However, there is no direct feature to delete the Roblox credentials. You have to contact Roblox support to remove your account. You can’t directly delete your account all by yourself on Roblox.
To contact Roblox support, there are two ways. You can use the phone number or the email ID. Follow the below-mentioned steps to delete the Roblox account. If you are sure about deleting the account, cancel your Roblox subscription.
How to Delete Roblox Account Permanently [Best Way]
The best way to delete your Roblox account is by submitting the Delete Request form on the website. This is the recommended way to delete the account.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
1. On your PC, go to the Roblox website and sign in with your account.
2. Navigate to the Support menu. If you can’t navigate to the Support menu, click here.
3. In the form, enter your username and mail id. In the Issue Details section, choose any device and select Data Privacy Requests in the Type of help category drop-down menu.
4. Then, choose Right to be Forgotten (RTBF).
5. Type the description for deleting the account. Then, click the Submit button.
6. You will get a confirmation mail for the same. After two or three days, your Roblox account will be deleted permanently.
Alternate Ways to Delete Roblox Account
Apart from submitting the form, there are three different ways to delete the Roblox profile.
- You can contact the customer support of Roblox via phone (888 858-2569) and request them to remove your account.
- If you don’t care about your Roblox account, leave it idle for more than a year. Don’t sign in to your Roblox account on the app and the website. Your account will be deleted automatically, citing inactive usage.
- You can also send a request mail to [email protected] Roblox to wipe out your account.
How to Restore Deleted Roblox Account
If you have changed your mind for any reason, and wish to restore your deleted Roblox account for any reason, send an email to [email protected]. While sending the request, try to provide as much information as possible about your old account. But we would like to mention that there is no guarantee for account restoration. They could restore your account only if your data are still available. If not, it is impossible to restore your account.
Yes, if your Roblox account has been inactive for more than a year, it will be deleted automatically.
You can send a request mail to [email protected]. Based on these reasons, your account may or may not be recovered.
There is no way to deactivate or delete your Roblox account temporarily. You can either delete it permanently or stop using the service.
No, in the app, you can’t remove your Roblox account. You need to visit the website or contact support to delete your account.
No, to change the Roblox password, you can use the website or the app. The Roblox customer team will guide you on how to change it but change it on your behalf.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.