Are you a hardcore fan of horror content? You must try Screambox, the ultimate destination for horror movies, series, and documentaries. When you sign up on Screambox, you will get a free trial to stream the content without paying a single penny. However, the Screambox free trial period varies based on the subscription plan you choose. If Screambox seems to be an interesting option during the trial, you can proceed with the premium subscription. You can cancel it anytime if the platform doesn’t match your expectations.
Alternatively, when you sign up on YouTube TV or Prime Video, you add Screambox as an add-on and can get a 7-day free trial.
How to Get a Free Trial on Screambox [Website]
1. Open the browser on the desktop and visit the official site of Screambox.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Click Login on the Home page.
3. Choose Sign up and enter the necessary information to create the account.
4. After filling in the details, click Agree & Sign Up.
5. A verification email will be sent to your inbox. Check and verify your email.
6. Click See Plans to explore the subscriptions and pricing.
7. Choose the desired plan and click Continue to Payment.
8. Enter the card details, and click Submit to begin the free trial.
How to Cancel Free Trial on Screambox
If you want to cancel the free trial, terminate it 24 hours before the subscription renewal.
1. Login to your Screambox account.
2. Hover the cursor over the Profile name and click Account.
3. Navigate to the Subscription tab and click Cancel Free Trial.
How Much Does Screambox Cost
Screambox offers three premium subscription plans to users.
How to Get Screambox Free Trial on YouTube TV
1. Visit the official website of YouTube TV on the browser.
2. Click Sign in and log in to your account.
3. Click the Profile icon and choose Settings.
4. You can find a certain list of add-ons. Click Add next to Screambox.
5. Choose the Base plan and click Next.
6. Click Checkout, and add the card details to proceed.
7. Once you have submitted your card details, you can begin your 7-day free trial on Screambox and a 10-day trial period on YouTube TV.
8. When the free trial ends, you will be charged $4.99/month.
How to Get Screambox 7-Day Free Trial on Prime Video
Before you sign up on Prime Video, you can add Screambox as an add-on to get the trial period.
1. Visit the trial page of Amazon Prime Video and Screambox.
2. Click Start your free trials.
3. Sign in to your Amazon account and add the card details.
4. Click Continue to submit the information.
5. Once verified, you will get a 7-day free trial on Screambox and a 30-day free trial on Prime Video.
After the end of your trial period, you will be charged $14.99/mon for Prime Video and $4.99/mon for Screambox.
Best Movies and TV Shows to Watch During Screambox Free Trial
To avoid wasting your time in the content search, we have curated the list of must-watch content on Screambox.
|The Dead Zone
|Project Wolf Hunting
|Masters of Horror
|13 Nights of Elvira
|Dead Talk Live
|Living With Chucky
Best Alternatives for Screambox
Apart from Screambox, you can also explore the below platforms that offer similar content along with the trial period.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Screambox accepts Promo codes and can be used when you sign up. You can get the Promo codes from trusted sources or third-party websites.
No. Unfortunately, you can’t extend the trial period on Screambox.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.