VidAngel is one of the handy services that lets you mute offensive language and unwanted scenes. You can connect popular streaming services like Netflix, BritBox, or AMC+ and exclude the matured content you don’t like to watch. VidAngel offers a 30-day free trial for people who wants to try out the service for the first time. You can use all the VidAngel features during the free trial and can cancel it without any commitments.
How to Get VidAngel 30-Day Free Trial
#1. Visit the VidAngel official website from a web browser on your PC.
#2. Click the SIGN-UP button at the top right corner.
#3. Enter your Email ID and Password, and click CONTINUE.
#4. Now, enter the confirmation code which you received in your Email.
#5. Review the Deal and Click the GOT IT button.
#6. On the next page, click CONTINUE.
#7. Enter the personal and payment details correctly. Then, click START MEMBERSHIP.
#8. That’s it. Your 30-day free trial for VidAngel has begun.
How to Cancel VidAngel Membership Free Trial Before it Ends
#1. Go to the VidAngel website and Sign In to your account.
#2. Click the Profile option at the top right corner and click Account.
#3. Under the Account section, click the Cancel Free Trial.
#4. Now, enter the reason for canceling the subscription and hit the Continue button.
#5. On the next page, tap on Confirm Cancelation to cancel the free trial of VidAngel.
What’s on VidAngel Free Trial?
1. With VidAngel free trial, you can filter over 15,000 popular shows from the streaming services such as Apple TV+, Netflix, Amazon Video, Paramount+, and so on.
2. VidAngel offers a customizable filter. With this option, users can customize and filter the specific scene that they don’t want to watch.
3. It produces original content such as the Chosen, Freelancers, Time Travelers, and so on.
4. This service is available on multiple platforms, such as Android, iOS, and Windows.
Subscribe to VidAngel Membership
If you are looking to get a membership on VidAngel, subscribe to the monthly subscription that costs $9.99. You can get the VidAngel subscription on the official website.
Get the VidAngel Subscription at a Lower Price!
Plenty of third-party websites provide discounts or coupon codes for VidAngel. Big-name companies like eBay and Amazon have also offered specific deals for VidAngel. With those deals and promo codes, you can get up to 50% discounts on your VidAngel subscription. You can use the gift code during the time of purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can use VidAngel filters on Amazon Prime.
No, you cannot filter the content on YouTube with the VidAngel service. However, YouTube itself has lots of restriction options in the Settings.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Install & Activate Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
- FloSports Free Trial [Get 20% Discount]
- How to Stream Sportsnet on Roku [Four Ways]
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- How to Get BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV [2 Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Roku
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Firestick