When a particular app remains used on your Hisense Smart TV, you can delete those apps to improve your TV’s performance. Sometimes, the app might not function properly as it used to. In such cases, uninstalling and reinstalling an app is one of the troubleshooting methods.
In addition, deleting unwanted apps helps to free up storage space on your TV. There are various models of Hisense smart TV. This article will give insights on how to uninstall or delete apps on Hisense Smart TV for all models, including Android, Google, Firestick, Roku, and VIDAA TV.
How to Delete Apps on Hisense Android TV
Deleting apps on Hisense Android TV is a straightforward process. There are three different methods to uninstall apps. To do so,
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
1. Turn on your Hisense TV and go to the Home screen. Select the Apps section.
2. You can view the list of installed apps on Your TV. Select the app that you want to uninstall.
3. Now, press and hold the OK button on your remote until a pop-up appears.
4. Choose the Uninstall option and Press the OK button.
The app will be uninstalled from Hisense Android TV. If you want the same app, you can download the app on Hisense smart TV any time you want.
1. Navigate to the Settings menu on your TV.
2. Select Apps and then choose View all apps.
3. Choose the app you want to delete and open the Info page.
4. Select Uninstall and click the OK option.
Google Play Store
Hisense Android TV has the Google Play Store. You can uninstall the app directly from the Play Store. For that, go to Apps → Google Play Store → Search App → Select App → Uninstall.
How to Delete Apps on Hisense Google TV
You can remove installed apps on Google TV by accessing the Apps menu on the home screen and via the Settings option. You can choose either of these methods mentioned below,
1. Open the Home screen and select Apps on the top row of the screen.
2. Select Your Apps section and choose the See All option.
3. Press and hold the app you want to uninstall and select the OK button on the remote.
4. Then, select the View Details option and click the Uninstall option in the details bar to delete an app on Hisense TV.
1. Go to the Home screen and click the profile icon on the top right corner of the screen.
2. Select Settings → Apps → See All Apps to view the list of apps installed on your TV.
3. Choose the desired app and click the Uninstall option.
4. Select OK to delete the app on Hisense Google TV.
How to Delete Apps on Hisense Fire TV
There are two methods to delete apps on Hisense Fire TV. The First method is using the Settings menu, which ensures no data from the app will be left behind. The second method is via the app library, which may or may not leave app data on your Fire TV.
1. In the Home screen, select the Settings gear on the top right corner of the screen.
2. Select Application and scroll down to open Manage Installed Applications.
3. Choose the app that you want to delete and clear on Clear Cache and Clear data option.
4. Finally, click the Uninstall option and confirm the removal of the app by selecting the Uninstall option again.
1. Go to the Home screen and select the three-tile button on the right side of the screen, next to the Settings menu.
2. The next screen displays the most-used apps. Select the app that you want to delete or else choose the App Library option.
3. Now, choose the app you want to delete and press the Options button on your remote.
4. A menu will appear on the right side of your screen. Scroll down and select Uninstall.
5. Your FireStick will prompt you to confirm the action. Click Uninstall.
6. Finally, click OK to delete the app from your Hisense Fire TV.
How to Delete Apps on Hisense Roku TV
You can delete channels on Hisense Roku TV using two methods. One is uninstalling apps from the Channel Lineup, and the other method is via the Channel Store. Also, note that you cannot remove channels if you have an active subscription. In such cases, you need to cancel the subscription and delete the app. However, if you subscribe to channels from other sources rather than Roku, you can remove the app, although the subscription is active.
1. Head to the Home screen and locate the channel you want to delete.
2. Press the Asterisk (*) button on the remote to know the channel details.
3. Tap on the Remove Channel from the list of options and confirm the removal.
1. Access the home page of the Roku by pressing the home button on your remote.
2. Click the Streaming Channels option on the left side of the screen.
3. Search the app you wish to remove, choose it, and tap on Remove channel.
How to Uninstall Paid Apps on Hisense Roku TV
1. Go to the Home screen by pressing the home button on your remote.
2. Then, use the arrow keys to navigate to the app you want to uninstall.
Note: Installed channels are indicated by a small checkmark in the lower-right corner of a channel tile.
3. Once you select the desired app, press the Asterisk button(*) on your remote. You will see the Manage Subscription option in the pop-up.
4. A pop-up appears displaying the duration of the subscription. Click the Cancel subscription option.
3. Now, click Done. Select the Remove Channel option from the menu.
How to Remove Apps on Hisense VIDAA TV
You can remove apps from VIDAA TV by accessing the My Apps section and via the VEWD App Store. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below,
1. Select the My Apps menu from the Home screen.
2. Choose the app you want to uninstall and click the menu icon.
3. Select the Eliminate option and click Accept to remove apps from Hisense VIDAA TV.
VEWD App Store
1. Head to the App section of the VIDAA TV.
2. Locate the VEWD App Store and choose the app to uninstall from the list.
3. Finally, click the Uninstall option and click OK to remove apps on Hisense VIDAA TV.
Frequently Asked Question
You cannot uninstall the app on Hisense XClass TV as it has only certain pre-installed apps that cannot be deleted.
There is no built-in feature to delete all the apps on your TV. However, you can delete all the installed apps by resetting your Hisense TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.