Apple TV is a streaming service by Apple which allows you to stream all the exclusive Apple originals. You can stream from the Apple TV app using the Apple TV+ subscription, which costs $99 per month with a seven-day free trial. It lets you watch all the content in 4K HDR streaming quality. Further, you can also watch other TV channels such HBO Max, STARZ, Cinemax, and more on Apple TV app. It has a personal watchlist to add and stream the content in the future. Other than Apple devices, the Apple TV app is available on many other platforms. You need to activate the Apple TV app to stream the content from it.
Apple TV app allows you to buy or rent the movies and shows that you like and you can easily find all the purchased and rented movies in the Library section. Further, you can resume the shows from where you left on the device. Moreover, the Apple TV app has the best collection of content for kids too. You will love to stream Apple TV originals like Greyhound, Central Park, Ted Lasso, Foundation, Home Before Dark, Truth, Coda, and many more. And you must know that the availability of channels will be different by country or region.
- Android TV
- LG Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
How to Install Apple TV on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick and connect it to the internet connection.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. From the home screen, tap on the Find menu and select the Search option.
3. Using the on-screen keyboard, search for the Apple TV app.
4. Pick the Apple TV app from the results.
5. Select the Get button on the next screen.
6. Wait for the installation and click Open to launch the app.
How to Install Apple TV on Roku
1. Input your Roku to the TV HDMI port and press the Home button on the remote.
2. From the home screen, tap on the Search option.
3. Search for the Apple TV app using your remote.
4. Select the Apple TV app from the suggestions.
5. Next, click Add Channel to install the app on Roku.
6. Tap OK on the prompt and select Go to Channel to launch the Apple TV app.
How to Install Apple TV on Android TV
1. Start your Android TV and navigate to the home screen.
2. From the home screen, click on the Apps tab.
3. Then, launch Google Play Store and tap the Search icon.
4. Search for the Apple TV app and select the app from the list of apps shown.
5. Then, click the Install button to install the Apple TV app.
6. Select the Open button to launch the Apple TV app.
How to Install Apple TV on LG Smart TV
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV and launch your home screen.
2. Open the LG Content Store from the home screen.
3. Further, tap on the Search option from the screen.
4. Browse for the Apple TV app in the search.
5. Select the Apple TV app from the results and click on the Install button.
6. Wait for the download to finish and launch the channel.
How to Install Apple TV on Samsung Smart TV
Apple TV app is pre-installed on Samsung smart TV, so you don’t need to install the app.
1. Switch on your Samsung Smart TV and make sure that it is connected to the internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on the remote to go to the home screen.
3. Navigate to Apple TV and tap on it to open the app.
How to Install Apple TV on Vizio Smart TV
1. Turn on your Vizio Smart TV and check the internet connection.
2. Press the V button on the remote and it opens the Vizio App Store.
3. Browse the Apple TV app in the store.
4. Select the app and click Install to install the app.
5. After the installation, launch the app.
How to Install Apple TV on PlayStation
1. Launch your PlayStation console and move to the PlayStation Store.
2. Tap the Search function and enter Apple TV in the search.
3. Choose the Apple TV app from the suggestions.
4. Click on the Download button to install the Apple TV app.
5. Finally, click Open to launch the app on your PlayStation.
How to Install Apple TV on Xbox
1. Open your Xbox and go to the home screen.
2. From the home screen, click on the Store tab and select Apps in the Categories section.
3. Select Search Apps and type Apple TV in the search bar.
4. Pick the Apple TV app from the search results.
5. Then, click Get it Free to install the Apple TV app.
6. Next, select Confirm in the prompt and launch the Apple TV app.
How to Activate Apple TV App
1. Open the Apple TV app and select Start Watching on the welcome screen.
2. Go to Settings and click Accounts on the settings.
3. In the Apple TV app, you can sign in with two methods. Using iPhone and using the Activation Code.
5. If you click the Sign In on Mobile Device, scan the QR code using your iPhone that appears on your TV. The Apple TV app will be activated.
6. If you click Sign In on This TV, you will get the activation code. Go to the Apple TV Activation Website (www.activate.apple.com) from your PC or mobile.
7. Enter the Activation Code and click on the Continue button.
8. Now, the Apple TV app will be activated and you can stream the videos from the app.
Yes, you can install the Apple TV app from Roku Channel Store and activate it.
Yes, the Apple TV app is available on PlayStation and Xbox.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.