Apple Music is a popular music streaming service by Apple. It brings more than 90 million songs and podcasts to listen to. From the Apple Music app, you can listen to your favorite artist’s music and album with Dolby Atmos sound quality. It is a subscription-based streaming app that offers three different subscription plans, Individual ($9.99 per month), Students ($4.99 per month), Family ($14.99 per month). Other than Apple devices, Apple Music is available on different platforms. Check out this article to install and activate Apple Music on various devices.
Apple Music lets you download songs to listen to offline. You can search for your favorites quickly using the advanced search function. Further, you can create your own playlists with your favorites. You can search for songs by lyrics too. It also gives you personalized recommendations based on your listening history.
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
How to Get Apple Music on Apple TV
1. Plugin your Apple TV into your TV and launch the device.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Make sure that you have connected the Apple TV to a strong internet connection.
3. Then, move to the Apple TV home screen.
4. Apple Music on Apple TV is pre-installed, so you can launch the Apple Music app from the home screen.
How to Install Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
1. Turn on your Samsung TV and press the Smart Hub button on the remote.
2. From the home screen, tap the Apps section.
3. Use the search bar to search for the Apple Music app.
4. Click on the Apple Music app and press the Install button.
5. Open the Apple Music app.
How to Install Apple Music on LG Smart TV
1. Switch on your LG Smart TV and navigate to the home screen.
2. Select the LG Content Store and tap the Search option.
3. Enter Apple Music in the search and tap the Search icon to search for the app.
4. Pick the app from the list and click Install.
5. Open the Apple Music app on your LG Smart TV.
How to Install Apple Music on PlayStation
1. Launch the PlayStation console and go to the PlayStation Store.
2. Tap the Search function and type Apple Music in the search.
3. Select the Apple Music app from the suggestions.
4. Click the Download button to install Apple Music on PlayStation.
5. Launch the Apple Music app on your console.
How to Activate Apple Music
1. Launch the Apple Music app on the device and click on the Continue button.
2. On the welcome screen, select the Already a Subscriber option.
3. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to sign in with your Apple ID and complete the setup.
4. If you are a new user, tap Try It Free and complete the registration process.
5. Next, choose a membership plan and tap Start Free Trial.
6. Sign in with your Apple ID and Password and agree to the iTunes terms and conditions.
7. Start listening to your favorite Apple Music albums.
1. Is Apple Music available on Roku?
As of now, Apple Music is not available on Roku Channel Store.
2. Is Apple Music and iTunes the same?
Apple Music is a music streaming service whereas iTunes is a File Manager app, like Plex.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.