Apple TV comes with a built-in Apple Music app for the users to listen to their favorite music seamlessly. Also, you need to have a backup to get the music streaming on track. So, if you need an alternative to the music app on your Apple TV, go for the Deezer platform. With the Dezer platform, you can get more collections than Apple Music because Deezer has over 100 million playlists. You can also subscribe to any one of the subscription plans from Deezer to listen to music without any ads. Also, you can get into the below section to learn how to listen to music using Deezer on Apple TV.
Related – How to Listen to Amazon Music on Apple TV?
How to Play Music on Apple TV using Deezer
Deezer app is unavailable for Apple TV. But, at the same time, the Deezer app is available on the App Store for your iPhone or iPad. So, you can use the AirPlay feature to listen to music using Deezer on Apple TV. Follow the steps below to do the same.
1. Connect your Apple TV and iPhone or iPad to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Install the Deezer app.
4. Log in to your account.
5. Select any music to play.
6. Now, select Audio Settings from the lower-left corner.
7. In the Devices section, choose AirPlay & Bluetooth.
8. Alternatively, you can go to the Control Panel and select Screen Mirroring.
9. Now, select your Apple TV.
10. Return to the Deezer app on your iPhone or iPad.
11. Select any music you wish to listen to.
12. Now, you can listen to your favorite music on Apple TV.
Related– How to Stream YouTube Music on Apple TV?
How to Play Music on Apple TV using Deezer from the Web
1. Connect your Apple TV and Mac to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Click on the AirPlay icon from your Mac’s home screen.
3. Select your Apple TV from the AirPlay To section.
4. Now, enter the AirPlay code displayed on your Apple TV to Mac.
5. Visit the official website of Deezer using the Safari browser.
6. Sign in to your Deezer account.
7. Select and play any song to listen to it on your Apple TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Deezer?
Unfortunately, the Deezer app is unavailable for your Apple TV. But you don’t need to worry because you can AirPlay Deezer to Apple TV and listen to the millions of songs available on their platform. Also, you can access the library of Deezer for free with ads or purchase a premium plan to listen to songs without ads. So, make a choice and listen to your favorite music using Deezer.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch BBC iPlayer on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV