- The Science Channel GO is officially available for Apple TV on the App Store.
- To get the app: Open App Store → Search Science Channel GO → Select Science Channel GO → Click Get.
- AirPlay Science Channel GO content using the app on an iPhone or iPad to Apple TV.
The Science Channel is one of the popular American cable TV channels where you can watch science-related TV shows. To watch the Science Channel shows on your Apple TV, you can install the Science Channel GO app from the built-in App Store. With the Science Channel GO, you can watch the popular science TV shows live or on-demand.
If you already have the Science Channel GO app on your iPhone or iPad, you can use the AirPlay feature to watch the app’s content on your Apple TV. In this guide, I will guide you through the steps to install and activate the app on Apple TVs and other ways to stream Science Channel GO content on your streaming device.
How to Get the Science Channel GO on Apple TV?
To watch Science Channel GO’s content on Apple TVs, you will need an active cable or live television provider account. If you already have an active TV subscription, you can directly proceed with the steps below to install the app on your Apple TV.
1. Turn on your Apple TV and ensure it is connected to a stable internet.
2. From your Home Screen, open the App Store.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Type in Science Channel GO using the on-screen keyboard on the Search Bar in the top right corner of the screen.
4. From the search results, select the Science GO app.
5. Click on the Get icon on the App info screen to install the Science GO app on your Apple TV.
How to Activate Science Channel GO on Apple TV
Once the app is installed, you must activate the app on your Apple TV to start streaming its content. Here is how to activate the Science Channel Go app on your streaming device.
1. Open the Science Channel Go app and get the activation code.
2. Visit https://auth.sciencechannel.com/link on a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
3. Enter the activation code and click Link TV Provider.
4. Select your TV provider and sign in to your provider account.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate the Science Channel GO app.
Once the activation is complete, you can start streaming your favorite science show on Apple TV.
How to AirPlay Science Channel GO on Apple TV
If you already have the Science Channel GO app on your iPhone/iPad or if you own an Apple TV with no App Store, you can use the AirPlay function to watch Science Channel GO content on your streaming device. Here is how to do it.
1. Connect your Apple TV to the same WiFi as your iPhone or iPad.
2. Install the Science Channel GO app from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Launch the app and sign in with your TV provider account.
4. Select the content you want to AirPlay to your Apple TV.
5. Click on the AirPlay icon on the media player and select your Apple TV.
6. Now, the content you selected on the app will play on your Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Science Channel Go is free if you have a pay TV subscription. Check whether your pay TV subscription includes Science Channel Go in its pack.
YouTube TV subscription does not include the Science Go channel. But you can watch other science channels with its subscription.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.