Opera browser is one of the feature-rich browsers available for smartphones and PCs. While browsing, you may need to take a screenshot of an image or a webpage. In the Opera browser, you can just click on the Camera icon to take a screenshot. Among all the web browsers available for PCs, Opera browser offers the easiest way to capture screenshots.
Steps to Take A Screenshot on Opera [Windows & Mac]
1. Open the Opera web browser on your PC.
2. Search for the content that you want to take screenshots of.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Now, click on the Camera icon at the top of the screen.
4. Now, you will see a Plus icon. Drag the Plus icon to select an area of the webpage you want to take a screenshot of.
5. When you release the mouse pointer, you will get three options.
6. Click the Copy and close button to copy the screenshot to your PC’s clipboard.
7. Click the Capture button to edit the screenshot using Opera’s built-in Edit Snapshot tool.
8. Here, you can do simple editing options like Blur, Highlight, Add Texts, and more.
9. When you are done with the editing, click the Save Image button to store the screenshot.
10. Click the Cancel button to close the screenshot pop-up.
11. If you want to take a screenshot of the PC screen in the Opera browser, click the Capture full screen button on the top.
Steps to Take A Screenshot on Opera [Android & iPhone]
Opera browser for smartphones doesn’t offer a Camera icon to capture screenshots. You have to use the conventional way to take screenshots.
1. Open the Opera web browser on your Android smartphone or iPhone.
2. Go to the webpage on Opera where you want to take screenshots.
3. Now, press the key combinations Power button + Volume Down button for Android and Side Button + Volume Up for iPhone.
4. The screenshot will be captured within a few seconds.
5. Crop and edit the screenshot and save it.
How to Take A Full Page Screenshot on Opera
Unlike the Microsoft Edge’s Full-Page Screenshot feature, Opera browser doesn’t offer the full-page screenshot feature. For that purpose, you need extensions from the Opera addons store.
1. Install the FireShot extension from the Opera addons store.
2. Click the extension and tap the Capture entire page option. You can also use the shortcut key, Ctrl + Shift + Y.
3. The full page screenshot will appear on the Opera browser. You can save it as an image or PDF.
Press the Ctrl + Shift + 5 to open the Snapshot tool. For Mac PCs, press the Command + Shift + 5
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.