Showbox is an online video streaming app which streams all the popular and on-demand movies. It is available for Android smartphone alone. With the Showbox app, you can stream any movies for free. The Showbox app is not available in the Google Play Store. You need to download it from third-party websites. Since Showbox is an Android app, it can be easily cast to Chromecast. Showbox has movies from all the categories like Action, Adventure, Comedy, Crime, Horror, Science Fiction etc. The app is streaming movies illegally, and therefore we recommended you to use VPN while streaming. Other than streaming, it has download option too. You can download an entire movie and share it with your friends. Read more to know how to cast Showbox on Chromecast.
Related: How to stream Showbox on Roku 
Showbox on Chromecast
Showbox can’t stream movies on its own. You need to have one video player in your smartphone or PC. In this post, we’ve used the VLC player to stream and cast videos. Before that, make sure that your smartphone and Google Chromecast are connected to the same WiFi network.
#1: Open the Showbox app in your smartphone. If you don’t have the app, visit this link http://bit.ly/2kUIwJY to download the app.
#2: Click on the “Menu” icon in the top left corner of the screen.
#3: Tap the “Settings“ button on the screen.
#4: In the Settings menu, click Default Player and choose VLC from the list.
#5: After that, go back to the Home Page of Showbox.
#6: Choose any video to stream.
#7: The Video will play on the VLC Media Player.
#8: While streaming the video, tap the Cast icon in the top right corner of the screen.
#9: In the list of devices displayed, choose your Chromecast smart TV.
The Video will now stream on your TV using Google Chromecast.
Related: How to stream Showbox on Firestick?
Showbox is one of the best apps to stream movies. It has all the latest and updated movies in its library. Cast Showbox movies on your Google Chromecast by using the instructions above. By casting Showbox, you can enjoy streaming all the latest movies on your TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- Important Advantages of Playing Dice Games Using Ethereum
- Is Getting A Loan Online Safe? PaydayMint Teaches You How To Stay Out Of Trouble.
- How Getting A Payday Loan From A Direct Lender Like Ipass Can Help You Get The Cash You Need Quickly
- Understanding the Stanley Cup Odds
- How to Cancel Subscription on iPhone
- Direct Lenders May Make Payday Loans Available Without Checking The Borrower’s Credit
- Easy Fixes to Common Chromecast Problems
- How to View Old Stories on Facebook [Simple Guide]