- Sky Sports app is not compatible with the Chromecast feature. So, you must screen mirror the app or website to your TV.
- Using Android: Go to Notification Panel → Click the Screencast icon → Choose Chromecast → Open Sky Sports and play any video.
- Using iPhone: Install and open the Replica app → Choose Chromecast → Open the Sky Sports app and play any match.
Sky Sports is the best platform for quick updates from all the sporting events. The platform covers Football, Boxing, Cricket, Tennis, NFL, NBA, and more. Sky Sports platform is available only in the UK. However, the Sky Sports app and website do not offer Chromecast support. If you want to cast the app, you need to Screen mirroring your smartphone to your TV.
In this guide, you will learn how to screen mirror the Sky Sports platform to your TV using smartphones and PCs.
How to Cast Sky Sports on Chromecast Using Android
1. On your Android smartphone, install the Sky Sports app from the Play Store.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Open the app and sign in with your account.
3. Go to the Notification Panel on your Android phone and tap the Cast or Screencast icon. The name of the icon may vary based on the smartphone.
4. Hit the name of your Chromecast device on the menu.
5. Once the Android screen is mirrored, play any video on Sky Sports and stream it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
6. To disconnect your smartphone, click the Cast icon again from the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
How to Chromecast Sky Sports from iPhone/iPad
2. Open the Replica app on your iOS device and provide access to the required permissions.
3. Select your Chromecast device.
4. Tap the Start button located at the center.
5. Hit the option Start Broadcast on the pop-up menu.
6. Now, the iPhone or iPad screen will appear on your TV.
7. Install the Sky Sports app from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
8. Log in to your account using the necessary credentials.
9. Play your favorite game and enjoy watching it on Chromecast-connected TV.
10. To stop the casting, close the Replica app from the background.
How to Cast Sky Sports on Chromecast using PC
From PC, you can cast the Sky Sports website using the Chrome browser.
1. Open Chrome on your PC and go to the official website of Sky Sports (https://www.skysports.com/).
2. Log in to your Sky Sports account and choose any content to play.
3. Right-click anywhere on the website and hit the Cast option.
4. Tap your Chromecast device and hit the Sources drop-down menu.
5. Select the option Cast tab to cast the Sky Sports website on Chromecast-connected TV.
6. Now, the video content will appear on your TV.
7. To stop the casting, tap the Cast icon and click on the Chromecast device.
Using Edge Browser
If you don’t have the Chrome browser, you can use the Edge browser to cast the Sky Sports website.
1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser on your PC. Make sure the Edge browser is updated.
2. Click the Settings and More icon and choose the More Tools options.
3. From the list of options, choose the Cast media to device option.
4. Choose your Chromecast device from the list.
5. Now, go to the Sky Sports website and play any video content.
6. It will appear on your TV. To stop the casting, you can close the Edge browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
In the Sky Sports app, you can get the score updates for free. But to live stream matches, you need to buy a subscription.
Sky Sports can also be watched on NOW TV. NOW TV is a cast-supported application. So, you can easily use Chromecast NOW TV on your TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.