Sky Sports is an online sports app to stream live matches from Sky Sports channels and know the latest scores, news related to all sports. It has a separate section for all the sports, including Football, Cricket, Rugby League, Formula 1, Boxing, Tennis, NBA, NFL, Netball, and other sports. You can find schedules, results, live scores, and tables for each league. Apart from this, it also has blog commentaries and extensive coverage of all happening around players, teams, leagues. While streaming matches from the Sky Sports channels, you can Chromecast your Sky Sports app to the larger screens.
Unfortunately, the Sky Sports app doesn’t have built-in cast support. Hence, you need to screen mirror your device for casting Sky Sports. You can mirror
- Android Phone
- PC/ Laptop
Your casting device (Android, iPhone, PC, or Laptop) and Chromecast must be on the same network for screen-mirroring.
Chromecast Sky Sports Using Android Phone
(1). Download Google Home and Sky Sports app from the Google Play Store.
(2). Launch Google Home and sign in to your Google account.
(3). Select the Chromecast device, and on the next screen, tap Cast My Screen.
(4). Click Cast Screen in the pop-up.
(5). Select Start Now to start mirroring your phone screen.
(6). Now, open the Sky Sports app and log in to your account. Stream the match that you want and view it on the bigger screens.
Chromecast Sky Sports through iPhone
Unlike Android, you can’t use Google Home to mirror the iPhone screen. For that, you can download use Chromecast streamer app.
#1 Launch the Chromecast Streamer app and tap the Cast icon at the top.
#2 Select your Chromecast device and click the Screen Cast option.
#3 Tap Start Mirroring in the pop-up and select Start Broadcast to confirm mirroring.
#4 Launch the Sky Sports app and login with your account.
#5 Play the content that you want, and it will mirror on the bigger screens of your TV.
#6 After watching the matches, select the Stop Broadcast option on the Chromecast Streamer app to end screen mirroring.
Chromecast Sky Sports through PC/ Laptop
(1) On your PC/ Laptop, launch the Google Chrome browser.
(2) Go to the Sky Sports official site and click the three vertical dot icon at the right corner.
(3) Scroll down and select the Cast option.
(4) Choose Cast tab as the source and choose your Chromecast device.
(5) Now, stream the Premier League match or on-demand replay that you want and watch the match on the bigger screens.
We have shown all three methods to Chromecast Sky Sports contents on your TV. Choose and use the one according to the device that you own. The live match streaming and on-demand clipping are only available for users in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The on-demand videos include pre and post-match talks, training clips, goals, special interviews, and match highlights.
If you had any trouble while following the above steps, please do mention it in the comments section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch Facebook Videos on Roku
- How to Control Apple TV with Android Device 
- How to Chromecast Whatsapp Video Calls 
- How to Add and Listen to Amazon Music on Roku
- How to Get Discovery Plus App on Firestick 
- 9 Best IPTV for Firestick / Fire TV [January 2021]
- How to Install BubbleUPnP for iOS Devices [iPhone/iPad]
- All You Need to Know About Algo-Trading
- Useful PDF Tips and Tricks You Probably Didn’t Know
- How to Get SoundCloud on Roku via Musiclouds
Apps4 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
IPTV3 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [January 2021]
FireStick1 year ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android8 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [November 2020]
How to8 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android8 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows 
How to9 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes