Messenger is an instant messaging application developed by Facebook Inc. Messenger is available in Android, iOS, and Desktop. The desktop version of Messenger was released in 2020. So, the users can avail its service on any device. Users can connect messenger with their Facebook account and send text messages to their friends. Also, they can exchange photos, videos, stickers, and audio files. In the recent update, Messenger has also added video and audio call features. So, the users can be engaged with the features provided by the Messenger application. Everyone is not comfortable with using the default language. For that issue, Messenger has introduced a feature that you can use to change your preferred language. The users can take the advantage of that feature to change their preferred language.
How to Change Language in Facebook Messenger
There are two ways that you can change your preferred language in your Facebook Messenger.
- Using Smartphone
- Using PC
Change Language Using Smartphone
1. Open the Settings on your smartphone.
2. Navigate to System Management.
3. In the System Management section, choose the Language & Input option.
4. Then, select the Languages option.
5. There are a lot of languages that you can choose from.
6. Select the language of your wish.
Change Language Using PC
1. Install the Messenger application from Microsoft Store on your PC.
2. Open the Messenger application and sign in to your account.
3. Select the Messenger icon from the upper left corner of the interface.
4. Now select Messenger -> Preference.
5. In the Preference menu, select the Languages option.
6. You will have a lot of options to select a language.
7. Choose the language based on your preference.
8. Restart the Messenger application.
9. The language in the Facebook Messenger app will be changed immediately.
Related: Guide to Enable Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger
Note – The above methods will change only the app language. It can’t change the messages that you sent and received.
The default language on your Messenger will be English and Facebook lets its users change their preferred language. You can follow the above steps to change the language in your Facebook Messenger. Do Comment below to ask your doubts.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Chromecast Paramount Plus in Two Ways
- How to Listen to Spotify on Android TV
- How to Install and Watch Hulu on Android TV
- Tips for Depositing at Gaming Sites: How to Keep Your Personal Data Safe
- How to Stream Discovery Plus on Apple TV [All Models]
- How to Enable/Turn on Telegram Dark Mode
- How to Change Language in Facebook Messenger
- Windscribe VPN Review – Is the Free Version Good Enough?
- Modern Payment Solutions For Online Gamers
- How to Cancel NordVPN Subscription in 4 Ways