How to Upload App on Google Play Store [Complete Guide]
Google Play Store is the best Android market to browse and download Android applications. Along with that, you can also upload apps. With the growth of the new Android app developing
Related: How to update apps on Google Play Store?
How to Upload App on Google Play Store
Google Play Store is the primary app store for browsing and
Step 1: First, Create a Google Play Developer account
Note: Before uploading the apps on the Play Store, you have to make a one-time registration by paying $25.
Step 2: After creating the Google Play Developer account
Step 4: Login to your Google Play account
Step 5: In the left vertical menu bar tap All Applications and then click the Add new application option
Step 6: Select default language that understand by all and enter the Title of your application
Step 7: Fill all the mandatory (*) fields which given below
Step 8: Tap Browse File and “+” button to upload Screenshots and app icon
While uploading Screenshots and Icon of the app make sure the size is applicable for Phone, Tablet, Icon and Feature Graphic.
Step 10: Tap the App Releases tab and click the Manage option located under production
Step 11: Tap the Release option choose Opt-out option under app signing
Step 12: Upload the Apk file
Step 13: Enter the description of the application under what’s new in this release? and tap the Save button
Step 14: Tap continue option under Content Rating Tab
Step 15: Type in the Email address and Confirm
Step 16: Select the category of your application which given below
Step 17: Next in the questionnaire page, tap No to all questions
Step 18: Tap the Save button then select the suitable rating for your app and finally Apply Rating
Step 19: Select the Pricing & Distribution Tab
- In this page, You have to select whether your app is a paid or Free. If it is a paid app you have to create and add the merchant account. If you selected it to be a free app then you cannot change it later.
- Select All Countries or Specific of your choice in the next option.
- Click No in the Primary Child Directed and Contains Ads.
- Under the Consent, option check the details in the Content guidelines and US export law boxes and tap Save button.
Step 20: Again tap the App Release option then click the Edit Release option
Step 21: Tap Review at the bottom of the screen
Step 22: At last select the Start Roll-out to Production and click Confirm option.
Now your app has been launched on the Google Play Store.
You may also like: Best Movie apps
Android developers work hard to develop their apps. Uploading them to the Google Play Store is the final process. We hope that our guide to uploading apps on Google play store was useful to you. The most important thing to keep in mind is that you have to enter all the details properly or
Thank you for reading this post. For further queries, comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Shipt Free Trial: Free Delivery Membership for Up to 3 Years
- Expedite TV IPTV: Watch 6500+ Channels & 15000 VOD at $9.50/month
- How to Stream SoundCloud on Apple TV
- How to Download and Stream IPTV on TCL Smart TV
- How to Build Trust in Your Distributed Team: 5 Tips for Effective Management
- Excellent Cloud File Manager in 2023
- How to Install and Use Indigo Kodi Addon
- How to Get Stremio on Roku / Roku TV
- 100+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URL & File [Updated – March 2023]
- How to Design a Catchy Digital Character