- Ancestry offers a 14-day free trial.
- To get an Ancestry free trial: Visit the Ancestry website → Tap Start free trial → Create an account → Provide your Billing details → Start accessing the free trial.
Ancestry has the world’s largest collection of family history records from over 80 countries. This service assists in knowing your genealogy better. Currently, Ancestry offers a 14-day free trial, with which you can access all its features.
You can avail of this free trial only after signing up on Ancestry, along with your payment details. With Ancestry, you can create your Family tree and trace your family history even back through centuries. You can also view the suggestions for possible family records or members.
It also sells DNA Kit, and you can use it to learn about your ethnic makeup or to connect more with your biological relatives. In this guide, we will discuss how to get a free trial on Ancestry in step by step process.
How to Sign Up for Ancestry Free Trial
2. Click the Start free link from the home page.
3. On the loaded page, pick your preferred plan and tap the Start free trial button.
4. Create an Ancestry account by providing your Name, Email address, and Password.
5. Once done, select the Create account option.
6. Now, you will be taken to the Checkout page. Enter your Card Details, Region, and Zip Code accordingly.
7. Finally, enter the Promo/Coupon code if you have any and hit the Start free trial button to start the 14-day Ancestry free trial.
Ancestry Subscription Plans
All the Ancestry plans offer a 14-day free trial. Currently, it also provides a huge discount that you can save up to $60 on your first 6 months of the membership.
|Subscription Plan||Monthly Price||6-Month Subscription Price|
|U.S. Discovery||$24.99/Month||$21.99/Month for 6 Months|
|World Explorer||$39.99/Month||$32.99/Month for 6 Months|
|All Access||$59.99/Month||$49.99/Month for 6 Months|
How to Get Ancestry Membership in Low Price
There are many third-party websites that provide beneficial Coupons or Promo Codes. If you wish to continue using Ancestry after free trials, you can utilize these codes to purchase the subscription plans or products at low cost. If you are an existing Ancestry user, you can add these promo codes by visiting the Billing and subscription section on your Ancestry account Settings.
How to Cancel Ancestry Free Trial
Your account will auto-renew to your selected plan once the free trial ends. If you want to cancel your free trial, you have to do it at least before 2 days to avoid any charges.
1. Visit the Ancestry website from a browser and sign in with your account credentials.
2. Tap the Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select Account Settings and click on the Membership option.
4. Select the Cancel Free Trial or Cancel Membership option and tap Confirm.
5. Confirmation text will display on the screen once the Ancestry free trial is successfully canceled.
Yes, you can pause your Ancestry membership for up to two months. Go to your Ancestry Account Settings → Select Cancel Membership → Click Pause Membership → Tap Continue → Choose 1 Month or 2 Month → Hit Pause.
No, canceling your Ancestry membership does not delete your account information like records, family tree, photos, DNA results, etc. But all the details will be permanently deleted if you delete your Ancestry account.
No, Ancestry Gift Membership is a non-renewable membership. But all other Ancestry memberships are auto-renewable.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch Philo on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Listen to Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung TV Not Connecting to WiFi
- How to Enable & Use Sleep Timer on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install & Activate Apple TV+ on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Get TNT on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Pair Samsung Remote to Samsung Smart TV
- How to Use Telegram on Samsung Smart TV