- You can start playing FF14 games freely after creating a Square Enix account through a free trial.
- To create an account: Visit the FF14 official website → Tap Play Free Trial → Create a Square Enix Account → Hit Submit.
FF14 or Final Fantasy XIV offers a free trial to play its games, such as A Realm Reborn and Heavensward, up to level 60. You can avail of FF14’s free trial from its official website. The free trial provides 14 different jobs to choose from for Final Fantasy.
FF14 is the most popular multiplayer online game with a role-playing series of countless world saviors. It has many levels, roles, and interesting team missions. If you wish, you can unlock these high-game levels by subscribing to an FF14 edition.
In this guide, you will get to know how to get a free trial of FF14. Further, we have explained the rules and restrictions of the FF14 free trial for better understanding.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Create a Free Trial Account on FF14
2. Tap the Play Free Trial option at the screen’s bottom left corner.
3. Create a Square Enix account by entering the required details.
4. Once completed, hit Submit.
5. Now install the FF14 version according to your Windows, Mac, PS4 or PS5.
6. After installation, launch the app and follow the on-screen prompts to start playing the games.
You can also get the FF14 Free Trial on Steam and stat playing the game.
What are the Rules and Restrictions on FF14 Free Trial
- You can play only two FF14 games, A Realm Reborn and Heavensward.
- Also, you can play the allowed games only up to level 60.
- You are allowed to create only 8 characters.
- The holding capacity is limited to 300,000 gil.
- Features like chat, trading, market board, moogle delivery service, retainer, and free companies are inaccessible.
- You can only join linkshells and cross-world linkshells, and you cannot create them.
- You can participate in a party only when invited.
- PvP (Player vs. Player) will be unavailable, and you can purchase certain optional items alone.
- You are unable to access the official forums, supported apps, or redeem gift codes.
How to Unlock More Game Levels on FF14
If you want to unlock more levels, you have to get an FF14 edition. You will get to play your favorite FF14 games for 30 days after purchasing any of its editions from its products page. Further, you have to subscribe to the specific games you want to play.
How to Get Promo Codes of Final Fantasy XIV
Numerous third-party sites offer promo codes for FF14. Some of the beneficial promo codes are listed here, and you can use them to purchase games or gaming items cheaply. All these codes are valid up to the end of September 2023.
|Get items at $7 W/Code
|Get items at $14 W/Code
|Save big with Promo Code
|Best FF 14 Promo Code to save big
|Enjoy FF 14’s hot sales items at low cost
|Big Discount on FF 14
How to Cancel Subscription on FF14
1. Go to the Mog Station website and log in with your Square Enix account.
2. Menu options are aligned at the left side of the screen, from which select the Service Account Status option.
3. Tap Cancel Subscription from the options shown.
4. Complete canceling the subscription by following the instructions on the screen.
You can continue playing the games up to your remaining subscription days. Further, you have to re-subscribe to continue playing.
Currently, the FF14 is unavailable on Xbox. But it is expected to launch in the upcoming years.
The available roles in the FF14 free trial are Paladin, Warrior, Dark Knight, White Mage, Scholar, Astrologian, Monk, Dragoon, Ninja, Bard, Machinist, Black Mage, Summoner, and Blue Mage.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.