Patreon is an American membership platform that makes the content creators run a subscription service by providing some business tools. Through this service, the users can post their content to the subscribers and earn monthly income directly from their subscribers. At present, it has over 100,000 creators. People can subscribe to the creators on a monthly or creation basis. If you want to cancel your subscription, you can do it at any time, but you won’t get any refund after canceling. In this article, we will see how to cancel the Patreon membership.
How to Cancel Patreon Membership on Computer
1) Go to patreon.com on any browser and login with your account.
2) On the top right corner, click on your Profile icon.
3) From that, click on Manage memberships.
4) Go to Active Memberships tab and click Edit next to the subscription you want to cancel.
5) Click on Edit or Cancel Membership.
6) Select Cancel your membership to confirm your cancellation.
Related Guide: How to Cancel DoorDash DashPass Subscription
How to Cancel Patreon Membership on Android
1) Open Patreon app on your Android mobile or tablet.
2) Login with your username and password.
3) Click the Account icon and select your profile name.
4) You will see the list of active subscriptions. Click on the pencil-shaped icon next to the subscription you want to cancel.
5) Go to the bottom of the screen and select Edit or Cancel Payment.
6) Select Cancel your payment and then tap on confirm to cancel the subscription.
How to Cancel Patreon Subscription on iOS Devices
1) Launch the Patreon app on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Login with your account details.
3) On the top right corner, select the search icon. From that, select creator.
4) Select the three dot menu icon on the top right corner.
5) Select Edit Pledge.
6) Scroll down to the bottom and then select Edit or Cancel payment.
7) Select the subscription that you want to cancel and then cancel it.
Related Guide: How to Cancel Avatarify Subscription
While canceling your subscription, Patreon will notify you if there is any due amount to settle. You cannot cancel your subscription until you pay the due amount. You can also call customer care service to request membership cancellation.
Hope we have given clear information to cancel your Patron membership. If you have any queries, ask them in the comments section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Is Your Perfect Web Developer Just Around The Corner?
- What You Need to Learn About a Franking Machine and How It Is Used
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Find WiFi Password on Chromebook
- How To Hire A Developer For A Mobile App
- Is Android the Perfect Gaming Platform?
- How and why to use a VPN on your company’s devices
- How to Watch TBS on Firestick in 2021
- 4 Tips on How to Sit Correctly and Avoid Injuries
- How to Chromecast Tubi Using Android, iOS, and PC