So, you’re at an interesting stage of Far Cry 5 and suddenly an error, isdone.dll error, ruins all the fun. This can be very irritating. We can apprehend with your frustration. This is why we decided to help you in solving this error. In this article, we took a deep dig at the error in Far Cry 5 and how can you deal with it. So, let’s get started.
What’s the meaning of this error in Far Cry 5?
Far Cry 5 is a video streaming game that has gained huge popularity. If you are using a printed version of this game on Windows then odds are high that you will face “isdone.dll file is missing or not found” error and the game won’t run.
This error is so stubborn and evident that people who are using the original version can also become its victim. The attack of a virus or any malware can corrupt the original version and this is when the shows up. When this error shows up, Far Cry 5 will not run on the system.
Many people have complained that they witnessed this error while running the Far Cry 5 Golden Repack by Fitgirl edition. Actually, Fitgirl’s repack is very demanding on the hardware of your system. So, this error can show up on your system and prevent the game from running.
No matter how this error occurs, it is easy to handle. You can bypass this error if you have the right solution. The below-mentioned content talks about some viable ways to handle this error.
Method 1: Download the Isdone.dll file
If you’re using a legit Far Cry version then facing this error, the possible solution is to download the Isdone.dll file, which you can find it here. You will need a virus-free and reliable Isdone.dll file.
Thereafter, do this:
- Download the isdone.dll file on your system and extract it once the download is complete.
- Copy the file link and paste it in the C: > Windows > SysWOW64 folder. If you’re using 32.bit OS then paste the file in C: > Windows > system32 director folder.
- Apply the changes and reboot the computer. Run the Far Cry 5 game once and the error should not be there.
Method 2: Go for game update
When there is a new update is available, the previous version many acts in a weird manner.
This can lead to showing up this error. Hence, you must try updating the game.
Also, make sure that your system has all the compatible graphics drivers to support the game. Having a compatible device capacity is also important to have an undisturbed gaming experience.
It’s common to face “ISDone.dll missing or not found” error with Far Cry 5. What’s not common is struggling hard to solve it. Just try updating the game or replacing the Isdone.dll file and this error will no longer stop you from enjoying Far Cry 5.
Thank you for visiting techfollows.com.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Browse Safely on Firefox | Security and Privacy Tips
- How to Create Pinterest Business Account [With Screenshots]
- Your Complete Guide to Planning the Development of a Weather App
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How to Enable it on Android & iPhone
- How Do Online Slot Games Work? An Overview
- How to Learn Video Editing | 7 Easy Steps
- Step-By-Step Guide: How to Make a Professional Music Website in 2020
- How to Register Firestick with your Amazon Account
- How to Link Amazon Prime to Twitch Account
- How to Win Online Casino Canada – a guide to the victory
Apps2 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
IPTV1 month ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [November 2020]
FireStick11 months ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android6 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [November 2020]
How to7 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android6 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows 
How to7 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes