When it comes to watching free movies and TV shows, nothing can beat Popcorn Time. It offers clients across various platforms the to enjoy their favorite movies and TV shows. Many different developers have taken over the PT project, but nobody has come up with the Popcorn Time app for Xbox gaming consoles. But, the popcorn time can be installed by using a cast screen method. You can install Popcorn Time on Xbox One by the following methods:
- Stream Popcorn Time on Xbox One using Android
- Stream Popcorn Time on Xbox One using Mac
It is always safe to use a VPN service while accessing the copyright materials on Popcorn Time. It will hide your online activity and no one can ever know what you are doing over the internet. By using the VPN services, you can also unblock geo-restricted contents with ease. Check out Best Popcorn Time VPNs to stream movies on Popcorn Time).
How to Stream Popcorn Time on Xbox One using Android?
1. Download and install Popcorn Time on your android mobile or tablet. Check out how to download install Popcorn Time on android?
2. After completing the installation process, open the Popcorn Time app.
3. Select the movie or TV show that you want to stream.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
5. From the list of beaming devices, select Xbox One.
(Note: Make sure that both Android device and Xbox Console are connected to the same Wi-Fi network).
6. After selecting the device, the Popcorn Time movies or TV shows will be streamed to your gaming console.
Related: Check out What is Popcorn Time? Is it safe or not?
How to Stream Popcorn Time on Xbox One using Mac?
1. Download and install Popcorn Time on your Mac OS device.
Related: See how to install Popcorn Time on Mac
2. Once the installation procedure was finished, open the app select the media that you want to stream.
3. Also, install the Chrome browser on your Mac.
4. After installation, launch the Chrome browser.
5. Click on the Three Vertical Dots icon from the upper right corner.
6. Select the Cast option. From the Sources tab, click on Cast desktop.
7. Next, from the list of beaming devices, select Xbox One which is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Mac device.
8. Finally, launch the Popcorn Time app and play the media content.
8. That’s it. Your Popcorn Time movies will be streamed on the TV.
Related: How to install Popcorn Time on Windows?
Installing Popcorn Time on Xbox One is the perfect way to enjoy free HD movies and TV shows. It gives you unlimited access to the geo-restricted contents and
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]
- How to Install and Watch DAZN on Firestick [2 Easy Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia [App & Website]
- Inside The Delicate Art of Ransomware Negotiations
- How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail
- How to Install and Watch UKTV Play Kodi Addon