Every TCL Smart TV comes with a remote to control and navigate on the TV. If the TV remote is damaged or if you have lost the TV remote, you might find it difficult to turn On the TCL TV. However, you can easily turn On the TCL Smart TV without a remote using the Power button on the TV or by remote control apps.
How to Power On TCL Smart TV using Power Button
Pressing the power button of your TCL TV is the easiest way to turn on the TV. It might be quite difficult to find the power button on a Smart TV as the button is not usually prominent.
1. Some models of TCL TV (older ones) have a power button at the bottom middle of the TV, next to the TV logo.
2. For a few other models of TCL TV, the power button is present at the lower surface of the TV.
3. Most newer models of TCL TVs have the power button located at the back side of the TV near the edges.
After successfully finding the power button, just click on it to Power On your TCL Smart TV without a remote.
How to Turn On TCL TV using Remote Control Apps
Remote applications are the best alternative to a physical TV remote, as they cannot be misplaced or lost. There are plenty of third-party remote apps available in the Play Store or App Store. Some of the popular remote control apps are mentioned below.
TCL Android TV
 Connect your Android Phone and TCL Android TV to the same WiFi.
 Launch the Android TV Remote Service app on your Android Phone after installing it from Play Store.
 Select your TCL Android TV.
 You will see a code on your TV.
 Enter the code on your mobile.
 Then, click the Pair option on your mobile to establish a connection between your TV and Remote Service app.
 Once connected, hit the Power icon on the Android TV Remote Service app to turn On the TCL Smart TV without a remote.
Note: You can also use the Android TV Remote Service app to turn On the TCL Google TV without a remote.
TCL Roku TV
If you can’t pair the Roku remote to TCL TV, you can use the Roku remote app.
 Connect your TCL Roku TV and Smartphone to the same WiFi.
 Click on the Devices option at the bottom.
 Choose your TCL TV and select the remote icon.
 From now on, you can turn On or Off your TCL Roku TV using the Roku Official Remote app.
How to Turn On TCL Smart TV Without Remote using Gaming Consoles
If you have connected a gaming console to your TCL TV, enable the option mentioned below in the settings of the console. After enabling the option on the console, the TCL TV automatically turns On or Off whenever the console is turned On or Off.
#1. Connect the PS4 or PS5 console to your TCL Smart TV and set it up.
#2. Go to Settings on your console and select System Settings.
#3. Tick the check box next to the option Enable HDMI Device link.
#4. Now, if you turn Off the PS4 or PS5 console, the TCL Smart TV connected to it will be turned Off automatically.
#5. Similarly, turn On the console to Power On your TCL Smart TV automatically.
#1. Connect the Nintendo Switch to your TCL TV via Dock.
#2. Hit the Settings icon on the home screen.
#3. Select System Settings and tap the option TV Settings on the left pane.
#4. Enable the option Match TV Power State.
#5. Now, you can turn Off or On the Switch to Power On the TCL Smart TV automatically.
Other Smart TV Guides:
Like TCL TV, you can also turn On the TVs mentioned below without a TV remote.
- How to Turn on JVC Smart TV Without Remote.
- How to Turn On Hisense TV Without Remote.
- How to Turn On Skyworth TV Without Remote.
You can control a TCL TV without a remote using a remote control app.
Yes. You can turn On TCL TV manually by pressing the Power button on the TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Tag Someone on Facebook [App & Website]
- How to Add and Watch Freeview on Apple TV
- How to Chromecast DAZN on TV
- Possible Ways to Get Tinder Gold For Free
- How to Hide Snapchat Score 
- 600+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URLs [Updated October 2023]
- How to Install and Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung Smart TV Remote Not Working Issues
- How to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
- How to Get Adobe Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial